About This File
What's New in Version 2.84
Major changes, the biggest is the removal of individual fields for triggers output and parameters,
in favor of a very nice listview UDF by @Melba23, which enabled the use of colors for different sets of triggers,
and allows for direct editing of the fields by double click in the list.
Added a checkbox to skip the ip checks at startup
Added a checkbox to enable taking a screenshot (placed in the desktop) with a single press of the print screen key.
Added a checkbox for a manual mode to trigger, using space or enter keys.
If unchecked, the output is activated as soon as a trigger is typed.
Added 4 "dedicated" functions
(screenshot, monitor off, shutdown and restart)
These are green colored in the listview.
Blue triggers are the "normal" ones, whose outputs can be text, a link, an app.
Yellow triggers are process names that, when detected running, start the output.
Version 2.78 was the last one with individual input fields, from there up it uses a listview.
- Updated listview udf to newest version with some bug fixes.
- Added listview context menu item to delete rows.
- Added checks to ip functions.
- Tweaked the toast function so as to not steal focus from other windows.
- Added an optional delay in parameter field for automatic process starts.