Network Speed Shutdown 1.0

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This will shutdown the pc whenever the download speed goes under the specified nº of KB/s.

Should you find any issues, please report to me.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

careca

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• harvester2001
      start 20 active downloads in one time after finish 1/20 start next download
      By harvester2001
      Hi I need your help
      I need download backup from 200 remote pc. I calculate that I can download 20 backups in one time. I need to create loop, take localizations from txt file and start 20 downloads in one time (i want use ShellExecute and robocopy), after finish one from running 20 take another localizations from txt file until localizations finish. And I need trigger if is 7:00 pause script. I hope you know what I mean
      Many thanks for help, sorry for my english.
      This is what I got:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Date.au3> Local $targets = @ScriptDir& "\targets.txt" Local $log_name = "\autoit.log" MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "start copy", 1) Example() Func Example() If Not FileExists($targets) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file targets.txt - doesn't exist!") Exit EndIf FileOpen($targets, 0) Global $arr[1000] ReDim $arr[_FileCountLines($targets)+1] For $i = 1 to _FileCountLines($targets) $line = FileReadLine($targets, $i) $arr[$i] = $line ; Check if is online Local $iPing = Ping($arr[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; ONLINE $rc = FileCopy("\\"&$arr[$i]&"\e$\backup\", @ScriptDir&"\downloads\"&$arr[$i]&"\", $FC_CREATEPATH) If $rc = 0 Then _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" ONLINE error") Else _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" ONLINE done") EndIf Else ;OFFLINE _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" OFFLINE") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>Example MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Finish downloads backups") Exit  
    • ur
      How to enable file sharing for all networks
      By ur
      How to enable file sharing for all public,private,work,home networks.
      I mean programatically using AutoIT.
    • ur
      Unable to run program in user context with PSEXEC
      By ur
      When I run a program in remote vm virtualbix machine windows 7 64 bit with psexec from my current machine.   It is working fine in system context. C:\Users\kirud01>"C:\Software\application packaging\PsTools\PsExec.exe" -s -i -d "\\erwin-pc" -c -f "C:\Build\delete.exe"   But when I run the same in user context i.e., without -s parameter. The screen is getting freezed in the remote machine. Could you please help me on this. If possible any alternatives for PSEXEC in AutoIT code itself.
    • Grosminet
      WHY a while loop speedup when the mouse is moving
      By Grosminet
      Searching inside the forum, I don't succeed to get any explanation about a strange (for me !) phenomena:
      Using AutoIt, I have coded a "cortex of neurons Simulator" for which I handle several neurons activity (Action Potential and Postsynaptic Potential) which take a long time, about 20 ms per neuron to be processed. This is why I need a global loop running about 1s for a global cortex of 50 neurons.
      But when I move the mouse (in any direction, like rotating above the GUI) the speed of the loop increase significantly : around x8 times more ... !
      This happens only if the GUI has the focus. I did a check with the "Windows Task Manager" where I can see the CPU usage changing every time the mouse is moving (growing from 3% to 15%).
      I believe to remember some lecture about the influence of the user events regarding the "Application" capability to anticipate user actions by changing it's rate of pooling events, but I'm not sure it was in an AutoIt forum, or maybe it was in an other "developer forum" (like "Code Project", "Stackoverflow" , or ...?
      Could somebody help me to understand this behaviour ?
      If possible, is there a programmatic method to manage the speed of a simple "For, Next" loop ? I try to change the Application priority (setting to level 4 with "ProcessSetPriority"), but this seems not very efficient ....
      Thanks, Alain.

FYI: I'm using :
      Autoit 3.3.14.2 Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 Computer ASUS N56V Screen resolution: 1920x1080 (recommended) Theme :Windows Classic
    • DrAhmed
      Detect Windows SessionEnding/shutdown/Restart ?
      By DrAhmed
      hey
      I wonder if there is a possibility to do this in Autoit ? I've to make sure that my application is closed properly to prevent crahses / errors
      in VB.NET I was able to do it by :
                      AddHandler Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.SessionEnding, AddressOf myfunctions_end_mywork

I found an old example here : but its not working