Network Speed Shutdown 1.0

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

This will shutdown the pc whenever the download speed goes under the specified nº of KB/s.

Should you find any issues, please report to me.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

careca

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• drorshem
      By drorshem
      Hi,
      I'm looking to create a script which will download all *.txt files from a remote FTP server.
      Once downloaded, delete all *.txt files.

Can this be achieved using AutoIt ?
    • Triblade
      By Triblade
      Hi all,

I was pondering over a question with regards to the speeds of reading something and did not see this kind of question in a forum search.
      The question: What is (technically) faster? Multiple reads from the same 3d array cell, or only once make a 'temp' variable from that cell and read the value from this? I don't know if either has any real impact at all anyway, but just wanted to ask anyway. :-)

There may be a difference if the value holds an integer or a string (or something else) but in my case, is a simple integer.
      To hopefully clarify with a small bit of code:
      $process = $start - 15 If $xy[$process][3] <> "x" Then If _ArraySearch($open, $process, 1, $open[0][0], 0, 0, 1, 1) <> -1 Then UpdateOpen($xy[$process][5], $closed[0][0]) ElseIf $start > 0 And _ArraySearch($closed, $process, 1, $closed[0][0], 0, 0, 1, 0) = -1 Then Add_open($start, $closed[0][0], $counter, $process) EndIf EndIf You can read from this, that the array $closed[0][0] is being read 3 times. And this goes on further in the code I did not show.
      My question boils down to this, should I make a 'temp' variable to hold that $closed[0][0] value until the function is done?

It may not have a real impact on my small script, but I really am interested in the answer at least.

Regards,
      Tri.
    • careca
      By careca
      Lists windows and according to your preferences, waits for a window or process to close, and then shuts down the computer.
      For anyone who doesn't have the download window,
      in "about:config", set "browser.download.manager.useWindow" to "true".
      Source: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Download_Manager_preferences
      "browser.download.manager.useWindow".
    • ur
      By ur
      Whenever we try to access a network share it will prompt for credentials based on the shared folder settings.
      Like the below prompt

Once you save them, they are saved in Windows Credentials of Credentials Manager in Control panel (run --> control keymgr.dll).

But not able to found exact file or registry for this setting.

So, can anyone suggest how to do this process of adding network credentials using AutoIT.

• harvester2001
      By harvester2001
      Hi I need your help
      I need download backup from 200 remote pc. I calculate that I can download 20 backups in one time. I need to create loop, take localizations from txt file and start 20 downloads in one time (i want use ShellExecute and robocopy), after finish one from running 20 take another localizations from txt file until localizations finish. And I need trigger if is 7:00 pause script. I hope you know what I mean
      Many thanks for help, sorry for my english.
      This is what I got:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Date.au3> Local $targets = @ScriptDir& "\targets.txt" Local $log_name = "\autoit.log" MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "start copy", 1) Example() Func Example() If Not FileExists($targets) Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The file targets.txt - doesn't exist!") Exit EndIf FileOpen($targets, 0) Global $arr[1000] ReDim $arr[_FileCountLines($targets)+1] For $i = 1 to _FileCountLines($targets) $line = FileReadLine($targets, $i) $arr[$i] = $line ; Check if is online Local $iPing = Ping($arr[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; ONLINE $rc = FileCopy("\\"&$arr[$i]&"\e$\backup\", @ScriptDir&"\downloads\"&$arr[$i]&"\", $FC_CREATEPATH) If $rc = 0 Then _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" ONLINE error") Else _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" ONLINE done") EndIf Else ;OFFLINE _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & $log_name, $arr[$i]&" OFFLINE") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>Example MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Finish downloads backups") Exit