Full Package of computer Inventory and File Manageent Software 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

System Requirements : It will run on all windows operating system : Windows server 2003, 2008, 2012 and also Windows XP, 7,8,10 and other windows platform.

This is full package of the software  which includes

• Automatic webpage refreshment, 
  • Changing date stamp of files from one to many files or any extension type,  
  • File Management (Transfer files from data centre with network path and direct directory either by Date (from last to first modified date or from first to last modified date) and also by Name
  • Computer Inventory- Display hardware and software information in text file and also can use to centralize all your computer information
  • Automation to zip and unzip files and folders.
  • Paste file to many folders
  • Recycling Empty files and folders
  • Searching files and folders
  • Trim Filenames automatically (from end or beginning or combined)

Note: If you are having problem using the application, do not hesitate to contact me or comment on it . I am still working on improving it and also adding some features.

Computer Information Inventory program :

The Files :

Get Computer Detailes.exe - This application will create path C:\M-Omega containing two folders for  hardware info and one for software info.  You can use One2many tasks in Logmein to put info in that path for many computers. It can work to centralized about thousands of computers. 

Centralized_all_Computer_Details Folder :  You will find 3 files in this folder. Right click the central.ini file and select Edit and change the path name in the file as Input1="\\network_path\pathfile\". Make sure all the computers have access to this share network path... Copy also the user_interface_combo in the same place where the \\network_path\pathfile is located.

After this, select all the computers you will like to get their computer information. For example, if using Logmein, use one2many tasks. Double click the replicate_inifile.bat. This will copy the cenral.ini to all the required PC path into this location -- "C:\M-Omega\Config_centralize_inventory\central.ini". If your PC is not using C drive, then you can change the C drive to D or E or F which is available. Please note this is when you do not have C drive, that is when you can change the C Drive in the batch script to D or E or F

You can now use other remote software such as LogmeIn  (One2Many tasks) to run this application "Centralize_all_Computer_details.exe" on all your target computers selected. This will look for the network path you inputed into the central.ini file located in each computer and Within 1 minutes, the hardware and software info is generated on two folders on the network path provided. This can work on thousands of computers.

User Interface Combo... This is GUI of the application which can help you interact with the software and hardware info in these folders.  I have included files in these folders to understand how this combo GUI works. Make sure this file is located in the same place where you define your network path in the central.ini file.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• sjaikumar
      Regular Expression for Code Conversion
      By sjaikumar
      I am looking to writing an automation script for converting the following SQL procedure code into VBCode as shown below
      Example

ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[firstprocedure] (        @var1 varchar(10),        @var2 varchar(7),        @var3 float )    CONVERSION Public Function firstprocedure(ByVal var1 As String, ByVal var2 As String, ByVal var3 As Integer) As DataSet         Dim ds As New DataSet()         '**************query  with stored procedure**********         Dim CMD As New SqlCommand("GetCountOfTempGramWtsGwByFoodCodeProgressAndNewSequence")         CMD.Connection = GetConnection()         CMD.Parameters.Add("@var1", SqlDbType.VarChar).Value = var1         CMD.Parameters.Add("@var2", SqlDbType.VarChar).Value = var2         CMD.Parameters.Add("@var3", SqlDbType.Float).Value = var3         CMD.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure         Dim adapter As New SqlDataAdapter(CMD)  

I will be reading the procedural code from the first file that has to be read and create the VB code by writing onto a new file.
      My approach is that I need the following information captured in Variables which I can insert later onto the new file as and where applicable.

In order to do that I need to extract the following bit of information from the file to be READ
      Name of procedure : firstprocedure
      List of Variables : @var1, @var2, @var3  
      Data Types: varchar, varchar & float

What I need help with is extracting the list of variables and data types in separate variables.
      I am looking to build a Regular Expression which I can use to achieve the same. 
      I tried making use of StringSplit function delimited on spaces(" ") but that did not work when reading the file from notepad. I reckon it does not detect spaces in the file.
      Please help me with the RegExp.
      Any other suggestions on how best to go about doing this conversion are also welcome.
      Thank You

• kelvin76
      autoit with pushbullet
      By kelvin76
      Hi Developers,
      Currently i am trying to do this. By using pushbullet, i was able to send to my android mobile phone a sms/whatapps message which was also being push to my laptop. 
      What i want to do is this, when i receive the push notification, it will look at the content of the message and execute a program (exe). Example, if i send Harddisk as content message, my laptop which also receive the push notification will see this message and run a Harddisk.exe program (display the current Harddisk space).
      If this is not the tools that i should use. I suppose autoit can do this automation, if not, can anyone suggest which tools can do it?
      Many Thanks
      A Newbies to autoit
    • RyukShini
      loop my entire script
      By RyukShini
      Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1) #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <clear.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3>; Including required files #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <file.au3> #include <string.au3> Sleep(5000) Local $emails = "email.txt" ;sets file path Local $pwd = "pwd.txt" ;sets file path Local $name = "name.txt" Local $ArrayEmail[57], $ArrayPwd[57], $ArrayName[57] ;declares array _FileReadToArray($emails, $ArrayEmail) ;converts file to array _FileReadToArray($pwd, $ArrayPwd);converts file to array _FileReadToArray($name, $ArrayName);converts file to array Local $url= "https://localhost/signup" Local $oIE = _IECreate($url, 1) $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("a") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "badge-signup-email-link" Then $oCorrectObj = $tag ExitLoop EndIf Next If IsObj ( $oCorrectObj ) Then _IEAction ($oCorrectObj, "click") EndIf Local $name = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "fullname") Local $email = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "email") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "password") _IEFormElementSetValue($name, $ArrayName[1]) _IEFormElementSetValue($email, "" & ++1 & $Arrayemail[1]) _IEFormElementSetValue($password, $ArrayPwd[1]) $colTags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input") For $oTag In $colTags If $oTag.value = "Sign Up" Then sleep(15000) _IEAction($oTag, "click") _IENavigate($oIE,"javascript:void(0);") ; javascript:void is triggered. EndIf Next I coded this script and silly me forgot to create it in a loop to begin with -.-
      now I have tried While & For loop with counters and what not, but I just can't seem to get it to work.

Could someone be of assistance?

Thanks in advance.
    • khalidAltayaran
      Need help to find old files on Files server
      By khalidAltayaran
      Hello,
      I'm new here and new to AutoIT. This is an amazing tool and inspiring contributions from the members.
      I would appreciate some help since I have little experience. 
      We are looking for a script to run through a large file servers and build an HTML report detailing files, their age (more than a year), last access, and the person having full permission access...
      Thank you....

• DoubleMcLovin
      Looking to Hire Bot developer
      By DoubleMcLovin
      I get a lot of tedious tasks I have to go through over and over in my IT work, a common one is waiting for Windows updates to finish so I can reboot a computer and then scan for more updates and then install them. This could be easily accomplished through an autoit script that follows a list of commands looking in a general area of the screen, looking for a specific color, clicking the color, rinse wash repeat.
      I have a lot of these individual tasks I'm trying to accomplish regularly, and I don't want to develop individual scripts for each one, rather I want a control panel that will allow me to add functions one at a time in a graphical layout. I imagine a small text-box region in the bottom-left corner listing tasks 1 item at a time, and allowing me to edit them or re-arrange them in the control panel. It would allow me to do things like: select a window by title (this would be a button I press on the control panel which then waits for me to CTRL+Click a window title bar, it then knows this is the target window and captures it's name. Then it records the instructions in a list.)
      After a list of tasks has been performed, it would save it as a simple text-file so that I can edit this command list again, or compile it into an executable. I know a lot of these things can be accomplished with the autoit3info program, and I don't mind if this plugs into that as long as all the interaction comes from the central control panel window.
      Upon execution it should perform tasks slowly because many of the computers I work with perform very slowly. Ex: if it has instructions to click start menu-->all programs-->admin tools there should be a consistent delay in the mouse moving and the cursor clicking. Maybe even just wait for colors to change so it knows.
                I want the following functions to be in the control panel:
      Define Region (lets me draw a red square on screen, further commands can be specified to only look within this region) Find Color Pattern (Finds pixel colors for an image in a region, this should be used to match things like desktop icons, tasktray icons, etc. These might move around so it needs to look within a region to find a set of pixels that look like this and attempts an action). Send Keys (opens a text field where I can define keystrokes to send). Send Command (sends cmd line). Call Window (lets me target a window by title and then calls it up on script execution). For/While conditions (this will allow me to insert conditional values, ex: creating a for loop that attempts to find this color and click, but if it does that and then still can't find the color or window title for the next step then it can backstep and keep looking for the first color). There is more detail that I will write up at length in a doc that I can send to the developer.
      I'm looking to keep this project around the $400 mark and can pay via paypal or other preferred and secure medium.
      This is essentially a bot making program to help automate mundane computer tasks. Hopefully this task isn't too difficult for my budget, I'm open to input and discussion. Once the app has been developed I welcome the developer to release publicly under GNU.