1 Screenshot

About This File

A UDF to connect and control Five9 on the Local Network via it's provided HTTP API

THIS UDF IS STILL IN TESTING

Current Features:

1. Agent Ready
    * Contains most functions needed to control Agent Status

PLANNED Features:

1. Heavyweight
    * Control most Five9 API functions
    * Full Control over own Status as well as Supervisor functionality

2. Helpful Premade Examples Files
    * Examples for almost every function
    * Premade CUI and GUI clients

3. Ready for all users, beginner and up
    * Detailed Error Reporting to help pin-point problems
    * Thorough parameter checking to prevent accidental script crashes

Support:

Support for this UDF can be obtained in my Discord Server

What's New in Version 0.1.0

Released

Fix logo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• By abberration
      Software Installer
      Version: 2.0
      It's been been a long year, but I finally got some time to rework this project. I re-wrote everything from scratch because the old version was getting too complicated with so many options and sub-menus. This new version is much easier to use and I have been testing for a few days and it seems very stable.
      For those who are new to this software, it helps you install software silently/unattended. This new version tries to determine the silent switch automatically. You can also re-organize the order in which the software installs by dragging & dropping them in the listview. It now supports creating profiles and checks for missing software (and automatically unchecks them, so it does not attempt to install non-existent software). One feature I included was because I have seen several people on Youtube talk about disliking bright screens at night. So, now you can choose from a few color theme (half of them are dark). I dabbled a bit more into GDI+ to draw a few things and show my logo with a transparent background (hint: I'm not good at GDI+).
      Under the Help menu, you will find a User Guide, which goes through most of it's features. I included a new icon if you want to use when you compile the script (in the Assets > Misc folder).
      If you have questions, comments or suggestions, all are welcome. Hope you enjoy!
      Here it is in action:

Software_Installer_2.0.zip
    • By rcmaehl
      A UDF to connect and control Cisco Finesse on the Local Network via it's provided HTTP API

Current Features:
      Heavyweight
      * Large feature set, containing most Finesse Desktop API functions  
      PLANNED Features:
      Heavyweight
      * Control over own Status as well as Supervisor functionality
        Helpful Premade Examples Files
      * Examples for almost every function
      * Premade CUI and GUI clients 
        Ready for all users, beginner and up
      * Detailed Error Reporting to help pin-point problems
      * Thorough parameter checking to prevent accidental script crashes  
      Support:
      Support for this UDF can be obtained in my Discord Server
    • By WindIt
      Hi, 
      I have a set of excel docs 1& 2
      1) In Excel 1 i have a fixed column called dimensionId that contains list of dimensionid's with in between empty cells.
      Here, For each dimesionId, i need to check corresponding columns of L,M,N ,O(senior, mid, junior, student) & check If they contain letter Y (Open excel 2) and if empty ignore,check next.
      I need to loop through the entire column of dimensionId one by one, please help me proceed with the logic.
      2) If letter Y exists, open excel 2 and check if same dimesionId exists in column A.
      New to autoit excel automation, Help me with logic to execute this.
      #include <Excel.au3>
      Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
      Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "D:\yta\Trial concept dimensions list.xlsx")
      Local $read1 = _Excel_RangeRead ($oWorkbook,Default,"C3")
      MsgBox(0,"",$read1)
      Attached exce 1 doc.

exl1.xlsx exl2.xlsx
    • By Earthshine
      This is pretty useful to me at least, I hope to others. Whenever you need to poke a button or such on a GUI, you can just make calls to this UDF and instruct it how long to wait, 0 is forever, anyway, let the code to the explaining. Feel free to help expand this UDF. I plan to create new ones as I go along that support all the Win32 and .NET Controls. Ultimately, I would like to be able to fully control any type of control, this works well with most. Just an example of what you can do.
      NOTE: Logger Author(s) .....: Michael Mims (zorphnog)
      ;                    the logging script can be obtained here
      ;                   https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/156196-log4a-a-logging-udf/

WaitForControls.au3 log4a.au3