- enum printers and there configuration and properties
 - pause resume or cancel all jobs of a printer
 - checks if a printer exists
 - print a test page
 - set the default printer

What's New in Version 3.0.0

Released

Added _PrintMgr_AddLPRPort and _PrintMgr_RemoveLPRPort

Added _Printmgr_EnumPorts, _Printmgr_PortExists, _Printmgr_PrinterSetComment,  _Printmgr_PrinterSetDriver, _Printmgr_PrinterSetPort and _Printmgr_PrinterShare

PrintMgr.au3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• By pat4005
      A tiny UDF that can shoot magic packets at your computers to wake them the heck up. All credits to Olish.
      The only parameter it needs to be specified – is your machine's MAC-address (ip address (the second parameter), at which you will be sending magic packet is generating automatically from @IPAddress1 macro)
      Example:
      _WoL_WakeDevice('001CC0CAED7A') ; the second parameter (if necessery) must be a broadcast address of your local network segment (i.e. 192.168.0.255 for a network 192.168.0.0)  
      _WakeOnLan.au3
    • By shital
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** RunAs(test", @ComputerName, "testinng",2,"wmic product where ""name= '%notepadexamples%'"" call uninstall", @SystemDir & "\wbem", @SW_MAXIMIZE)  it not working 

• By MrCreatoR
      This UDF allows to create formatted label using pseudo element RichLabel (RichEdit actually). Formating is set by using special modificator similar to <font> tag in Html.
      Notes: This UDF is a transformation-continuation of related UDF

Example:
      Download:
      GUIRichLabel_1.2.zip
      Small syntax related fix: GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip
      GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip

History version:
    • By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Programmers!

I've seen a code that gives Name of Group by writing it's group's SID, but this one response very slower than Windows Command-Line WMIC

Func _GetLocalGroupName($sSID = 'S-1-5-18') $objWMIService = ObjGet ("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT Name FROM Win32_Group where SID="' & $sSID & '"') For $GroupNames in $colItems MsgBox (0,"",$GroupNames.Name) ExitLoop Next EndFunc I don't want call and use any third-party programs even CMD, i just want use from Windows API, netapi32.dll or AutoIt Functions (Standalone).
      Do you have any idea to improve speed/performance of this code? I'll happy of your comments

====================== SOLOUTION by @Subz ======================

• By Stormgrade
      Hello,
      I'm searching the UDF GDIpProgress.au3 from ProgAndy
      None of the links in topic
       works
      Can't someone upload it please ?