- enum printers and there configuration and properties
 - pause resume or cancel all jobs of a printer
 - checks if a printer exists
 - print a test page
 - set the default printer

What's New in Version 3.0.0

Released

Added _PrintMgr_AddLPRPort and _PrintMgr_RemoveLPRPort

Added _Printmgr_EnumPorts, _Printmgr_PortExists, _Printmgr_PrinterSetComment,  _Printmgr_PrinterSetDriver, _Printmgr_PrinterSetPort and _Printmgr_PrinterShare

PrintMgr.au3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I am playing with _GUICtrlButton_Create function. How can i change this button's (or the entire form's) font ?. The in-built GUICtrlSetFont function is not working even when i convert the control handle to control ID with _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID ( ) function.  Do i need to use CreateFont api finction and send WM_SETFONT message ? Or is there any other easy and safe ways to do this ?. Thanks in advance.
      Note : This window is created by CreateWindowEx function, not by GUICreate function. 
    • TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      I have now added a 4th program to the mix, and decided to place all under the banner of a suite - KindEbook Suite.
      I believe it will be better served by having its own topic, rather than attempt to edit the first few posts in the old one - KindEbook Wishlist.
      It is also a chance to de-clutter and make some improvements.
      MAIN PROGRAM
      KindEbook Wishlist
      COMPLIMENTARY PROGRAMS
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook (now replaced by Batch Ebook Convert if you wish)
      Batch Ebook Convert (new)
      ASSISTIVE PROGRAMS
      Batch Create & Run
      TeraCopy Timer
      RECOMMENDED 3RD PARTY PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
      calibre - Integral to the last two of my complimentary programs, and an important element of the first one. Basically an ebook database & conversion program, but also offers plenty more, especially adding ebooks to or removing ebooks from your reading device. Wikipedia
      Sigil - A wonderful open source ebook editor & creator. Great for fixing issues with EPUB files, especially after converting from another format. Wikipedia
      MobileRead Forums - Excellent resource for all things ebook.
      BookBub  - Great advisory source for ebooks, that lets you know via email about great bargains at Amazon Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Apple iBooks. I still use KindEbook Wishlist with anything I obtain at Amazon via BookBub links, but usually just for a purchase record ... essentially I ADD (mostly freebies) and then immediately RELOCATE to my bought (b) user. A BIG Thanks to @willichan who told me many months ago, about BookBub.

Usage Of My Programs
      To help others to understand about these programs and how to use them for the best benefit, I thought it best to outline how I use them, usually each and every day.
      Quick Summary Of Usage  (in order of use)
      1. KindEbook Wishlist - Amazon Kindle Wishlist, Price Checker, History of Changes, Record of Purchases.
      2. Bucket-for-URLs - Assistant to KindEbook Wishlist with new ebook discoveries, if a lot of them. When BookBub freebies lead to many others at Amazon.
      3. AZWPlug - Add Kindle purchases to a database and to calibre, plus get right-click detail of selected ebook file (once added to database).
      4. UpdateFromOPF - Make changes or corrections to the Metadata (OPF) file in calibre.
      5. Batch Ebook Convert - Convert existing ebook (usually AZW3, sometimes MOBI) to EPUB and if missing, MOBI.
      6. TeraCopy Timer - Make backups locally (outside of calibre library), and to thumbstick for transfer to another PC etc.
      7. Batch Create & Run - Make passworded and zipped backups to Google Drive (locally).
      8. Add Book & All Formats To Calibre - Add one backup copy of each ebook (all formats) to calibre on another PC.
      KindEbook Wishlist
      AZWPlug
      Add Book & All Formats To Calibre
      UpdateFromOPF
      Bucket-for-URLs
      ConvertEbook
      Batch Ebook Convert

• ahmet
      By ahmet
      Hello,
      I am trying to make a program that will uninstall some software, provided by some form of a list. I have this
      ; Generated by AutoIt Scriptomatic June 08, 2010 ;#RequireAdmin $sPartialName="java" $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10 $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 $colItems = "" $strComputer = "localhost" ;$objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") ;$objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $objWMIService=ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_Product", "WQL", $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) then For $objItem In $colItems If StringInStr($objItem.Name,$sPartialName)=1 Then ConsoleWrite("Full name:" & $objItem.Name & @CRLF) RunAs("USERNAME",@ComputerName,"PASSWORD",0,@ComSpec & " /c" & ' wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Run('wmic product where name="Java 9.0.4 (64-bit)" call uninstall /nointeractive',"",@SW_MAXIMIZE) ExitLoop EndIf Next Else Msgbox(0,"WMI Output","No WMI Objects Found for class: " & "Win32_Product" ) Endif The script above fails uninstalling software despite providing username and password for admin account. If I run script with admin rights then the software gets uninstalled.
      At the following link there is a script by JLogan3o13 but it does not either uninstall software, unless run as admin..
      Is there some way to uninstall software using wim or wimc by providing user name and password?

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      #include <Array.Au3> ;WMI EXAMPLE Local $strComputer = "localhost" Local $sClass = "" Local $objClass Local $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2") ; Display all available Classes in this object _ArrayDisplay(Get_Classes($objWMIService), "AVAILABLE WMI CLASSES", "", 0, Default, "NAME") ;Split string at \n(@LF) place each into an array $sClass = "Win32_BIOS" ;<-The Class I've choosen ;Lets Try out one of the classes Local $objClass = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2:" & $sClass) ConsoleWrite($sClass & @CRLF & "------------------------------------------" & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(Split_Properties(Get_Properties($objClass)), $sClass & " Properties", "", 0, Default, "NAME|VALUE") ;No methods available for this one but... ConsoleWrite("Methods:" & @CRLF & @CRLF) Get_Methods($objClass) ;Lets Do it again for the network adapter Class $sProperties = "" $sClass = "Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration" ;<-The Class I've choosen ;Lets Try out one of the classes $objClass = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2:" & $sClass) ConsoleWrite($sClass & @CRLF & "------------------------------------------" & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(Split_Properties(Get_Properties($objClass)), $sClass & " Properties", "", 0, Default, "NAME|VALUE") ConsoleWrite("Methods:" & @CRLF & @CRLF) Get_Methods($objClass) Func Get_Classes($obj) ; Display all available Classes in this object If IsObj($obj) Then Local $sClasses = "" For $objClass In $obj.SubclassesOf() ;<--WMI Method $sClasses &= ($objClass.Path_.Class) & @LF ;Build a string seperated by \n(@LF) Next EndIf Return StringSplit($sClasses, @LF) EndFunc ;==>Get_Classes Func Get_Methods($objClass) Local $sResults = "" If IsObj($objClass) Then For $objMethods In $objClass.Methods_ ConsoleWrite(@TAB & $objMethods.Name & @CRLF) $sResults &= $objMethods.Name & @LF Next EndIf Return $sResults EndFunc ;==>Get_Methods Func Get_Properties($objClass) Local $sProperties = "" If IsObj($objClass) Then For $objClassProp In $objClass.Properties_() ;<-Another WMI Method For $obj In $objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * from " & $sClass) ;<-Another WMI Method $sProperties &= $objClassProp.Name & @CR $sProperties &= Parse_Value($obj.Properties_($objClassProp.Name).Value) ;Use the Properties_ Method to call our desired property Next Next EndIf Return $sProperties EndFunc ;==>Get_Properties Func Parse_Value($vValue) Local $sRet = "" Switch StringLower(VarGetType($vValue)) Case "keyword" ; Not really sure what this one is probably NULL $sRet = Number($vValue) = 0 ? "" : Number($vValue) Case "array" $sRet = _ArrayToString($vValue, ", ") Case "string", "bool", "int32", "int64", "double", "binary" $sRet = $vValue Case "pointer" $sRet = "[PTR]:" & $vValue Case Else $sRet = "[" & VarGetType($vValue) & "]: " & $vValue EndSwitch $sRet &= @LF Return $sRet EndFunc ;==>Parse_Value Func Split_Properties($sProperties) Local $aDisp = StringSplit($sProperties, @LF) ;Split string at \n(@LF) place each into an array Local $aTmp If IsArray($aDisp) Then _ArrayColInsert($aDisp, 1) For $i = 1 To $aDisp[0][0] ; String Split stores Count in the first element by default $aTmp = StringSplit($aDisp[$i][0], @CR) ;Split string at \r(@CR) place each into an array If IsArray($aTmp) Then $aDisp[$i][0] = $aTmp[0] > 0 ? $aTmp[1] : "?" ;Check if this element exists if not make it "?" $aDisp[$i][1] = $aTmp[0] > 1 ? $aTmp[2] : " " ;Check if this element exists if not make it " " EndIf Next EndIf Return $aDisp EndFunc ;==>Split_Properties  
    • okolaris
      By okolaris
      Hey everyone,
      I thought I might share my little Language UDF plus the more powerful SciTE Tool to ship Strings from SciTE into the xml file. While I haven't had the time to fully adapt the small UDF to one of the big XML-UDFs the so called "Language Transmitter" that basically writes the XML file for you runs mostly on "XML DOM wrapper (COM)" by eltorro. The Transmitter should work with other XML-Language-UDFs depending on their encoding.

First let's start with the UDF, there are two functions of interest: _LangInit($sFilePath) and s($sString) As you will have guessed, _LangInit($sFilePath) is called once to initialize the UDF and s($sString) is used to receive the string to your key. Plain and simple.
      Now to the actual "new" part, the Language Transmitter. It basically allows you to transfer a selected String from SciTE into a xml file. While doing so it will scan for AutoIt variables, macros etc. and parse the string to fit StringFormat(). It then saves the formatted string in the xml file and returns the formatted call into SciTE. If the selected string is already defined it will directly parse the key into SciTE. To change the default output file, you can either edit the ini-file in the @ScriptDir of the LanguageTransmitter.exe or press Alt+A on empty space again and keep clicking cancel/no until the Transmitter let's you select the current output file. Standard output is strings.xml in the current opened AutoIt Script.
      Example:
      ; given the line: MsgBox(16, 'Error', 'Error message') ; select 'Error' run the Transmitter follow the instructions, repeat with 'Error message'. Outcome (e.g.): MsgBox(16, s('Error'), s('Error_msg')) ; Variables and Macro example: $sString = "Value: " & $iValue & @CRLF & 'Another value: '& $iValue2 ; Select the full string including all AutoIt variables and macros etc. in SciTE and press Alt+A (default) to run the LanguageTransmitter ; follow the instructions and it will then paste a formatted string like that into SciTE: $sVar = StringFormat(s('Key'), $iValue, $iValue2) ; the correlating xml entry should look like that: ; <string name="Key">Value: %s\r\nAnother value: %s</string> ; as you can see @CRLF has been replaced with \r\n as well. If you are working on a project and want to directly add a string to the xml file just start the Language Transmitter without selecting any text, enter your string and a key.
      SetUp/Installation
      Examples
      Since xml files are required all examples can be found in the zip file. There are two examples, one includes a language selection interface.
      Language File Checker
      I added a script to check whether the xml file contains all required strings or even unnecessary strings.

Hope you like my little helper!

UDF - LanguageSupport.zip

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.