CPU_Widget_TimeSync 2.0.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The simple widget shows the percentage of cpu, ram used and the CPU temperature (WMI).
- Every 30s check, sync and update time for computer.

- Drag adn Drop any files on GUI for reset Attribute (-RAHS) and set Full Access to Everyone !

- Righ Click on x and click Un/Install app to boot with Windows!

CPU_Widget_TimeSync.exe
CRC32: 1956339E
MD5: BFC2B596BD1EDA35D6B02B97F8FB57AE
SHA-1: 796A663739EA5AC9890D9FA324A98E987F35E7C8

Function code from:

CPU: 

RAM:  MemGetStats ( )

Memory:   _WinAPI_EmptyWorkingSet ()

What's New in Version 2.0.0.0

Released

Fix not statup for Windows 10

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here test example of a dummy program with random added controls to the main form:
      If #include <GuiListView.au3> is commented out, then this simple program uses around 3,5 MB of RAM. When #include <GuiListView.au3> NOT commented out - RAM usage is around 13-14 MB.
      How can I reduce memory usage? Even if I'm not using GuiListView.au3 - 3,5 MB quite a bit for a such dummy program!
      I found out that using this DLLCall in main loop:
      DllCall("psapi.dll", "int", "EmptyWorkingSet", "long", -1) Significantly reduces RAM usage (even with GuiListView.au3 included, from 13-14 MB to 600 KB !!! ) but I'm not sure if it's doesn't have any impact to common workflow of a program...
      So, give me any advice about that, please.
    • argumentum
      By argumentum
      The back story:
      I've got a Dell XPS w/ i7-8700K. The fastest, by single core, I could get, by well known PC maker.
      The problem is that the fan can get so loud, like, REALLY LOUD, I can not use the CPU at its max. clock speed.
      I could leave it at 90% all the time and not use this but I want to have the full 4.x Ghz and no parked cores, at all times, if I can.
      But as room temperature and CPU load changes, a set throttle, may still make fan noise.
      The solution:
      To avoid the fan from going "airplane turbine mode", the utility gets the temp. from "Core Temp" ( you can google it )
      It has a"plug-in" called "Core Temp Remote Server". The utility gets the values via TCP.
      When it "feels" it's gonna get hot, drops the CPU throttle to a selected value, lets say 99% ( where is quieter ) and back up to 100% when it "feels" is ok to go back.
      Now temperature can creep up to higher than expected if load is sustained or room temperature changes. So there is an "anti creep up" feature, to temporarily set the throttle even lower, 5% at a time, until the known quiet temperature is achieved.
      If don't know how to find the temperature you should use, check out these videos. They will tell you how.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3B5WCJZTuw&ab_channel=SergeantPope-KomadaComputerRepair
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuP6I0mOb1s&ab_channel=Techquickie
      https://www.google.com/search?q=find+max+cpu+temperature
      The end result:
      Any thermal problem, is a hardware problem. No way around that, other than attending to the CPU cooling and case ventilation. Software can not fix that.
      But without this utility, the PC would slow down the CPU anyway, to keep it from melting.
      This software preemptively slow down the CPU, keeping the CPU related fan speeds from going to maximum RPM. Hence having a slower, but a quieter box.
    • red0fireus
      By red0fireus
      Hello, I'm very stumped with finding the decimal place for the CPU %.
      I found some example code online
      #include <Array.au3> $aProcess_Info = GetCPU("RzSynapse") _ArrayDisplay($aProcess_Info) Func GetCPU($sProcess = "") Local $aAllProcess_Info[1000][3] = [[0]], $aOneProcess_Info[3] $oWinMgmts = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\.\root\cimv2") $aCPU_Usage = $oWinMgmts.ExecQuery("SELECT Name, IDProcess, PercentProcessorTime FROM Win32_PerfFormattedData_PerfProc_Process") For $vCPU_Info In $aCPU_Usage If $sProcess Then If $vCPU_Info.Name = $sProcess Then $aOneProcess_Info[0] = $sProcess $aOneProcess_Info[1] = $vCPU_Info.IDProcess $aOneProcess_Info[2] = $vCPU_Info.PercentProcessorTime & " %" Return $aOneProcess_Info EndIf Else $aAllProcess_Info[0][0] += 1 $aAllProcess_Info[$aAllProcess_Info[0][0]][0] = $vCPU_Info.Name $aAllProcess_Info[$aAllProcess_Info[0][0]][1] = $vCPU_Info.IDProcess $aAllProcess_Info[$aAllProcess_Info[0][0]][2] = $vCPU_Info.PercentProcessorTime & " %.1f" EndIf Next ReDim $aAllProcess_Info[$aAllProcess_Info[0][0] +1][3] Return $aAllProcess_Info EndFunc ;==>GetCPU Currently the code shows the CPU % as 0 % and I want to show 0.0 % I found this online for strings "%.1f" but i'm not sure how to incorporate it.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

For the widget style clock see here:

• francoiste
      By francoiste
      in AutoIt we have:
      _WinAPI_IsProcessorFeaturePresent($iFeature) this internally just calls what is provided by microsoft: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724482(v=vs.85).aspx
      unfortunately this is completely outdated as we can only check for features like MMX and up to a maximum of SSE2 or SSE3 - which have been introduced back in 2001 / 2004.
      but nowadays there is stuff like AVX, AVX2, AVX-512 ...
      for example see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Multimedia_extensions
      well, for CPP we have the FeatureDetector (by Mysticial): https://github.com/Mysticial/FeatureDetector
      it calls __cpuid / __cpuidex from <intrin.h>.
      for additional details see: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hskdteyh.aspx

has anyone tried to determine such SIMD features and related CPU capabilites with AutoIt?