ExcelChart 0.4.0.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Excel charts.

Theads: General Help & Support - Example Scripts

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2017-07-21)

None. The COM error handling related bugs have been fixed.

What's New in Version 0.4.0.1

Released

All bugs related to the COM error handling after AutoIt 3.3.12.0 have been fixed.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Skeletor

First to download :)

I've always wanted some UDF to interact with Excel.

I'm going through the helpfiles first, then will see which project I can add this to.
Once again, the layout is well done...

Only concern, you said there is an "au3.user.calltips.api" in this folder. I don't see that file there...

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• Mag91
      By Mag91
      Hey Community,
      cause im too new in the Auto it world i will try it with the your help. hopefully.
      I woud like to know how i can handle my Problem.
      ----
      I have a Excel Data with 362 random numbers.
      For Example:
      1166642335374 1172899897343
      this numbers are a part of the filepath ...example
      D:\Projekte\1166_64233_5374
      as u can see its the first number of the Excel data. After the first 4 numbers it shoud make a "_" than another 5 "_"
      This is my first question. How can i handle this to make it Shell execute.

--------
      Second question:
      If i am in the path.
      For Example:
      D:\Projekte\1166_64233_5374
      the code shoud search for specific PDF Files.
      They are named like: 0050569E364B1ED79B900F73E62660EC.pdf
      the first 15 letters are always the same
      0050569E364B1ED
      when he found this data he has to copy it on a Folder on the Desktop.
      (There can also be 2 or 3 pdfs in one Folder with this letters)
      ----
      Please give me some help :-)

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am not sure why I am getting the this error on my second pass of the code.
      1 - $oWorkbook is not an object or not a workbook object
      Any help or advice on my code appreciated. 
      #include <Excel.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $sExcelFile1 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "(*.xlsm)") Global $sExcelFile2 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "Excel Sheet (*.xlsx;*.xls)|All (*.*)") Global $vRow = 2 If FileExists($sExcelFile2) Then Global $oExcel2 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel2 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel2,$sExcelFile2) EndIF If FileExists($sExcelFile1) Then Global $oExcel1 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel1,$sExcelFile1,Default,Default,"2007") EndIF $oRead = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,"Untitled","A2",3) $oFind = _Excel_RangeFind ($oExcel1,$oRead,"E4:FD92",Default,$xlWhole) $Clip = _ArrayToClip($oFind,"",0,0,"",2,2) Send("{ScrollLock Off}") $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:XLMAIN]") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", ("^g")) WinWait("[CLASS:bosa_sdm_XL9]") ; Go To ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", ("^v")) ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", ("{Enter}")) ControlSend($hWnD, "", "", "{Down " & $vRow & "}") Do $oTime = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,"Untitled","B2",3) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) MsgBox(0,"Test",$oTime) IF $oTime = "7:10:00 AM" Then $oCalls1 = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,Default,"C" & $vRow,3) $oCalls2 = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,Default,"D" & $vRow,3) ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", $oCalls1) ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", ("{RIGHT}")) ControlSend($hWnd, "", "", $oCalls2) $vRow = $vRow + 1 ContinueLoop Else $vRow = $vRow + 1 EndIf Until $vRow = 4 1.xlsm
      2.xlsx
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      My Main goal is to copy the info from sheet 2 and put it in the correct date and time location on sheet 1.
      1.xlsm - Password 2007
      2.xlsx
      1. I do not understand why I am unable to find the date. I am reading the value and searching for the value. But, it never turns anything up.
      2. What would be the best way (function) to go about selecting the second cell underneath the date after I have found it? 
      So Ideally, I would want to match the date. Once it finds the date go 2 cells down insert the data from sheet 2. I believe I have a good idea on how to loop the script. The only thing I am not sure on is how to take the cell I find and get the cell location (exp. A2)  to go the cell that I find  and select 2 cells down and go to A4.
      In other words I don't know how to put the cell I find into a variable that I can use to position where I start to input data. 

Any help is appreciated as always.
      #include <Excel.au3> #include <Array.au3> MsgBox(0, "", "Open Excel 1") Global $sExcelFile1 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "(*.xlsm)") MsgBox(0, "", "Open Excel 2") Global $sExcelFile2 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "Excel Sheet (*.xlsx;*.xls)|All (*.*)") If FileExists($sExcelFile2) Then Global $oExcel2 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel2 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel2,$sExcelFile2) EndIF If FileExists($sExcelFile1) Then Global $oExcel1 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel1,$sExcelFile1,Default,Default,"2007") EndIF $oRead = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,Default,"A2") $oRead1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel1,Default,"BY4") MsgBox (0,"Test",$oRead) MsgBox (0,"Test",$oRead1) $oFind = _Excel_RangeFind ($oExcel1,$oRead,"E4:FD4") If @error Then MsgBox(4096, "", "No File(s) chosen") Else Local $aSalesResult = _Excel_RangeFind($oExcel1, $oRead, Default, Default, $xlWhole) _Arraydisplay($aSalesResult, "RangeFind", 2, 0, "", "|", "Col|Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") EndIf  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I get this error, Whenever I try to find a date. Does anyone have any idea why? I saw some post from 2015, However I would imagine this is fixed by now. @water
      >"J:\Temporary Files\XXXXXXXXX\AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\SciTe\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\XXXXXX\Desktop\Call Report Automation.au3"     "J:\Temporary Files\XXXXXXXX\AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\Include\Excel.au3" (656) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $aResult[$iIndex][1] = $oMatch.Name.Name $aResult[$iIndex][1] = $oMatch^ ERROR >Exit code: 1    Time: 5.791 #include <Excel.au3> Global $sExcelFile1 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "(*.xlsm)") Global $sExcelFile2 = FileOpenDialog("Choose/Create Excel File", @ScriptDir, "Excel Sheet (*.xlsx;*.xls)|All (*.*)") If FileExists($sExcelFile2) Then Global $oExcel2 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel2 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel2,$sExcelFile2) EndIF If FileExists($sExcelFile1) Then Global $oExcel1 = _Excel_Open () $oExcel1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel1,$sExcelFile1,Default,Default,"2007") EndIF $oRead = _Excel_RangeRead ($oExcel2,Default,"A2",3) _Excel_RangeWrite ($oExcel1,"Calls Handled",$oRead,"BY7") Sleep (1000) _Excel_RangeFind ($oExcel1,$oRead,"E4:FD92") MsgBox (0,"Test",$oRead) UPDATE:
      If I take out this line it works. By works I mean I don't get the error. :/  However, I need it. I am just confused.
      _Excel_RangeWrite ($oExcel1,"Calls Handled",$oRead,"BY7")  
      UPDATE 2: I also get this error when trying to use the helpfile examples. I have version 3.3.14.2
      \AutoIt\AutoIt\AutoIt\Include\Excel.au3" (670) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.: $oSheet = $oWorkbook.Sheets($iIndexSheets) $oSheet = $oWorkbook^ ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 0.8931  
    • MrCheese
      By MrCheese
      Hi,

Wondering what I'm doing wrong.
      as per my script, I activate an external program, copy data from it and I want to paste it into excel, after I clear the current sheet that is there.
      It is some sort of an array as when I manually paste it into excel it expands across rows and down columns (number of which varies).
      This repeats for Xno. of program instances, and consequently I would want it to cycle through x sheets.
      So far I have the following, noting that I dont have the sheet clearing thing detailed yet, but I get the following error: "Error copying cells. @error = 4, @extended = -2147352567"

func Primary() For $i=0 to ubound($term)-1 WinActivate($term[$i]) sleep(500) MouseClick("left",$OptX,$opty) Clipput("") sleep(500) send("!a") sleep(100) Do sleep(100) until Clipget() ;activates sheet no. specified by $i+ 1, removes data from sheet and pastes new data, cycles to the next sheet ;function to clear sheet _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook1.Worksheets($i+1), Default , "A1") If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeCopy Example 2", "Error copying cells." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeCopy Example 2", "Range 'A1' from workbook _Excel3.xls successfully copied to 'G15'.") Next EndFunc  
      Any help would be great.