About This File
- Manage UDF's and file includes as backup\restore or import\export method
To register the extension: Double click the executable from inside any folder of your choosing, For instance "My Documents\UDF-Store\au3_X.exe"
To change the location of what is to be the "UDF-Store", move au3_X.exe to the new path and just repeat the above.
Starting it up :
Right click any *.au3, In the explorer context menu showing up choose the option "au3 (X)", The GUI will show up with an overview of all the action buttons + available options
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
* Starting it without a file parameter (from pinned or shortcut) will either open reading a file that is open in the presence of SciTE or will open & open Storage-dir in explorer
+ other fixes
Minor GUI related fixes
* For quick and easy access, when using the "Open dir in explorer buttons", Used with CTRL, files then open in SciTE
- Version 18.104.22.168
Issued quite a few fixes, running on windows 10.
Added reading files between brackets in lines with #include, if they don't exist, they are good to ignore no biggie.
* If pinned to the task bar, you can open Recent\Pinned files from the jump list on the fly
* Fire up with the CTRL key pressed and the chosen file will open in SciTE, If [Auto Skip] is set, Auto import of file dependencies kicks in