au3 (X) shell extension 1.0.2.2

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

• Manage UDF's and file includes as backup\restore or import\export method 
  • To register the extension: Double click the executable from inside any folder of your choosing, For instance "My Documents\UDF-Store\au3_X.exe"
    To change the location of what is to be the "UDF-Store", move au3_X.exe to the new path and just repeat the above.

Starting it up :
    Right click any *.au3, In the explorer context menu showing up choose the option "au3 (X)", The GUI will show up with an overview of all the action buttons + available options

au3_X2.JPG.debae24b7e3e1b613309dfe570621

What's New in Version 1.0.2.2

Released

v 1.0.2.2

compatibility for comodo Dragon Added

+ other few fixes already made but  i can't remember what they exactly were at the moment

v 1.0.2.1

Fixed : A Bad string crept in for the saving as.. From examples\Helpfile.. 

v 1.0.2.0

Added support to recognize files with spaces, in return When using the [check mark] button you may see more gibberish showing up (good to ignore..)

+ Other cosmetic fixes

v 1.0.1.9

In some case scenarios, something was not looking right  Annoyed me enough making a fix, hopefully this doesn't break other cases..

- [Notes]

•  * For quick and easy access, when using the "Open dir in explorer buttons", Used with CTRL, files then open in SciTE
  •  * Starting it without a file parameter (from a pinned or shortcut) will either open reading a file that is open in the presence of SciTE or will open & open Storage-dir in explorer
  •  * Fire up with the CTRL key pressed and the chosen file will open in SciTE, If [Auto Skip] is set, Auto import of file dependencies kicks in

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.