Task Scheduler 0.5.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Task Scheduler Service.

First ALPHA version of the UDF.

This is something to play with in your TEST ENVIRONMENT! Use at your own risk!

• Please check this site for the implementation status!
  • Please check the History.txt file in the archive for the changelog.
  • Please check the WIKI for details about how to use the UDF.

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

What's New in Version 0.5.0.0

Released

This should be the last ALPHA version. I've got everthing working so far. Will enhance the _TS_Wrapper* example scripts and ... the wiki.

476376237_TaskSchedulerObjectModel.thumb.png.cf60fddbd5183a61ffac545d926279ba.png

To work with the new wrapper functions please have a look at _TS_Wrapper-TEST.au3.

GENERAL

• Code optimization all over

NEW FUNCTIONS

• _TS_TaskCopy: Copy a task to the same folder with a different name or a different folder with the same or a different name
  • _TS_TaskDelete: Delete a Task from the specified Task Folder
  • _TS_TriggerCreate: Create a trigger object for a task
  • _TS_TaskRegister: Register a task created by _TS_TaskCreate in the specified folder
  • _TS_Wrapper_ActionCreate: Create the actions to be executed when the task runs
  • _TS_Wrapper_PrincipalSet: Set the Principal properties of a Task Definition object
  • _TS_Wrapper_TaskCreate: Create a Task Definition object so you can then set all needed properties using other Wrapper functions
  • _TS_Wrapper_TaskRegister: Register a task created by _TS_Wrapper_TaskCreate in the specified folder
  • _TS_Wrapper_TriggerDateTime: Creates a date/time trigger
  • _TS_Wrapper_TriggerLogon: Creates a logon trigger

REMOVED FUNCTIONS

• _TS_WrapperDateTime: Split into multiple _TS_Wrapper* functions plus _TS_Wrapper_TriggerDateTime
  • _TS_WrapperLogon: Split into multiple _TS_Wrapper* functions plus _TS_Wrapper_TriggerLogon

CHANGED FUNCTIONS

• NONE

FIXED BUGS

• NONE

DOCUMENTATION

• Enhanced function and error documentation all over the placeTask Scheduler Object Model.png

image.png

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.