OutlookEX 1.3.3.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook.

Theads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2018-01-26)

• None

What's New in Version 1.3.3.1

Released

FIXED BUGS

• _OL_RuleConditionSet: Function did not properly handle parameter rule condition type ($iRuleConditionType) when value $olConditionSentTo was passed. It was processed the same way as $olConditionFrom.
    Thanks to user Moonscarlet for reporting this bug.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members of the forum,
      I need to open the attachments from mails without downloading them. Is it possible using OutlookEx UDF ?
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to get the attachments from mails using OutlookEx UDF and then save them in a particular location.
      The UDF considers even the signature images and other images in the mail body as attachments, and saves it in the folder I point. I want only the proper attachment documents to be saved.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members.

Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to move unread mails from Inbox to a different folder using OutlookEx UDF.
      But its not working for me. I'm not sure what mistake I do.
      I get the error code 6 when the following is executed. From the UDF it is observed that  "No or an invalid item has been specified".
      Note : The UDF version is 1.3.3.1. AutoIt version (v3.3.14.2).
      #include <OutlookEX.au3> Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $aOL_Item = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Inbox", $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "", "", "Subject", "", 1) If $aOL_Item[0][0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Could not find a task item in folder 'Outlook-UDF-Test\SourceFolder\Tasks'. @error = " & @error) _ArrayDisplay($aOL_Item, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script - Unread mails") _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Error moving specified task. @error = " & @error) Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • cag8f
      By cag8f
      Hi all.  Does AutoIt have any functions/tools (either built-in or user defined) that can help me automate the process of exporting an OST mailbox to a PST file in Microsoft Outlook (2013)?
      I know how to carry out the process manually.  At the Microsoft Forums, I have asked if it is possible to do the same via a script, but some have said it is not possible.  It may be possible if I was using Microsoft Exchange, but I am not.
      I've seen some posts about an Outlook UDF on this site (here and here), but I don't see any mention of exporting a mailbox.  
      In my post at the Microsoft Forums, many paid third party applications were suggested.  But for now I would like to pursue the custom scripting route as far as I can.
      The ultimate goal of this exercise is to automatically create a weekly backup of my Outlook mailbox for offline storage.
      Thanks in advance.

• zetaimmersion
      By zetaimmersion
      Hi all. 
      I am trying to do 2 things but i cannot seem to get any traction on how to read/implement this idea.
      Premise: PowerPoint file in C\temp\presentation.pptx that contains on the first slide 2 entries as "<one>" and "<two>" which need to be replaced with "user1" and "user2", then a silent Outlook send mail containing the file with a predefined body and subject.
      I narrowed it down to COM objects as the Office does not like intrusive open AutoIt functions. I installed OLE/COM Object Viewer to understand how to create the commands but i am still stuck. So far i am trying to user water's code but i suck
      COM object i was originally trying to modify
      Dim $oPPT, $oPres $oPPT = ObjCreate("PowerPoint.Application") $oPPT.Visible = True $oPres = $oPPT.Presentations.Read Water's code below (0.1% modified)
      #include <File.au3> #include "PowerPoint.au3" #include <misc.au3> Global $sFile = "C:\temp\presentation.pptx" Global $sString2Search = "<username>", $sString2Replace = "Password", $iReplaceOnce = 1, $sFullLogFile = "C:\temp\pptxlog.txt" _ProcessPpt($sFile) Func _ProcessPpt($sFile) $oApp = _PPT_PowerPointApp() Local $bChange = False Local $oInterface = $oApp.Presentations Local $oPresentation = $oInterface.Open($sFile, False, False, False) If @error Then _FileWriteLog($sFullLogFile, "E Error " & @error & " opening File " & $sFile) Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf ;it does not even open my file and from here not sure how to read the text and replace it EndFunc ;==>_ProcessPpt