OutlookEX 1.7.0.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook. This UDF holds the functions to automate items (folders, mails, contacts ...) in the background. Can be seen like an API.
There are other UDFs available to automate Outlook:

• OutlookEX_GUI: This UDF holds the functions to automate the Outlook GUI.
  • OutlookTools: Allows to import/export contacts and events to VCF/ICS files and much more. 

Threads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2020-02-09)

• None

Edited by water
Typo

What's New in Version 1.7.0.1

Released

GLOBAL CHANGES

• Code enhancements all over
  • Enhanced documentation

FIXED BUGS

• _OL_FolderSelectionGet: The number of columns in element [0][1] of the returned array was wrong. 2 was replaced with 3
  • _OL_ItemRecurrenceGet: Array $aPattern had the wrong number of rows. So your script crashed.
    Thanks to HighlanderSword for pointing me to this bug!
  • _OL_ItemRecurrenceSet: The sequence of properties to set has been changed according to Microsoft recommendations:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/api/outlook.recurrencepattern.dayofweekmask 

OUTLOOKEX_BASE
Version 1.2.3.1

NEW FUNCTIONS

• _OL_Options: This function will allow to modify how the OutlookEX UDF works (returnvalues etc.). Not implemented in any function at the moment.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Skysnake

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have been using this UDF for about two years.  It is deployed on a variety of Windows PCs running Windows 7, 8x and 10.  

It is an incredibly powerful MS Outlook automation tool, which allows for all the basics (and some advances activities) while using Outlook.

To use, you will obviously need this UDF included in an AutoIt script and Outlook installed and activated on your computer.  This UDF does not replace Outlook, it merely automates it.

If you have repetitive tasks concerning Outlook, this is probably the solution to your problem. 

Link to review
seadoggie01

This is an amazing UDF... if you use Outlook at all, get it. The code is logical and intuitive and there is a way to do anything you can think of. There are plenty of examples and the documentation is outstanding. Stop reading this and download it! It should be a part of the base includes.

Water has done it again :D

Link to review