OutlookEX_GUI 1.4.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook. This UDF holds the functions to automate the Outlook GUI.
There are other UDFs available to automate Outlook:

• OutlookEX: Automates the processing of items (folders, mails, contacts ...) in the background. Can be seen like an API.
  • OutlookTools: Allows to import/export contacts and events to VCF/ICS files.

Theads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki

Known Bugs: (last changed: 2020-03-27)

• None

Things to come: (last changed: 2020-03-27)

• None

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

What's New in Version 1.4.0.0

Released

GENERAL

• Magic numbers in String functions replaced with constants
  • OutlookEX_Base.au3 is no longer part of the OutlookEX_GUI.ZIP. Please grab this file from the OutlookEX.ZIP
    This avoids having more than one version of OutlookEX_Base.au3 flying around
  • Documentation has been extended and bugs have been fixed

CHANGED FUNCTIONS

• _OL_NavigationFolderAdd: The default for parameter $iModuleType has been changed from $olModuleMail to $olModuleCalendar
  • _OL_NavigationFolderGet: The default for parameter $iModuleType has been changed from $olModuleMail to $olModuleCalendar

NEW FUNCTIONS

• _OL_NavigationGroupAdd: Adds a navigation group to a navigation module
  • _OL_NavigationGroupGet: Returns information about navigation groups of a navigation module
  • _OL_NavigationGroupRemove: _OL_NavigationGroupRemove: Removes a navigation group from a navigation module

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.