Task Scheduler 1.6.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Task Scheduler Service.

• Please check this site for the implementation status!
  • Please check the History.txt file in the archive for the changelog.
  • Please check the WIKI for details about how to use the UDF.

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2021-02-03)

• None

Things to come (last changed: 2021-02-03)

• None

What's New in Version 1.6.0.1

Released

Version 1.6.0.1

CHANGED FUNCTIONS

• _TS_TaskPropertiesSet: Now returns @error = 2005 when a problem occurs: "Error setting a property. @extended is set to the COM error and the Returnvalue holds the negative index of the property in error ($aProperties)"
  • Advanced.Help: ANY CHM help file (Compressed HTML Help) can now be called with the F1 key. This includes the TaskScheduler UDF!
    For details check this website: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/file/517-advancedhelp/

Version 1.6.0.0

DOCUMENTATION
I have been able - based on the great work done by MrCreatoR! - to generate a single CHM file for the TaskScheduler UDF.
This help file looks like the AutoIt help file - unfortunately you can't call this help from SciTE yet. Please see the 1.6.0.1 changes above.
All other help files (_TS_*.htm, TaskScheduler.htm, default.css) have been removed.

CHANGED FUNCTIONS

• TS_Close: I noticed that function _TS_Close does not close the connection to the Task Scheduler Service. You now have to pass  the object returned by _TS_Open. So the connection will be properly closed by _TS_Close.
    THIS IS A SCRIPT BREAKING CHANGE!

NEW FUNCTIONS

• _TS_IsRunFromTaskScheduler: Check if process is run by Task Scheduler.
    This function written by mLipok is EXPERIMENTAL!
    To use this function uncomment the following lines:
        ; #include <WinAPIProc.au3>  REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO USE FUNCTION _TS_IsRunFromTaskScheduler - EXPERIMENTAL!
        #cs REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO USE THIS FUNCTION
        #ce REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO USE THIS FUNCTION

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @water

This UDF seems not detect a large amount of scheduled tasks. For example I have 31 tasks in "\" per task scheduler but _TS_TaskList() only lists 14. I'm running the script as admin. I've tried calling _TS_Open(Default, "SYSTEM") to see if that will resolve it, but it fails. Do you have any advice?