UI Automation UDFs

LarsJ

• 9 months later...
  • Developers
3 hours ago, polarole said:

i tried to use the UIASpy and installed the files as suggested, the script compiles succesfully, but the gui doesnt show up. whats wrong there?

Line 20 of your script maybe? 

Spoiler

Seriously: Provide all required details, like script and explain what you are trying to do,  when you want to get some real support here. ;) 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i am running UIASpy_Gui.au3 in the SciTe Editor and when i hit go i get:

>"D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Spy_tool\Includes\GuiIncludes\UIASpy_Gui.au3" /UserParams    
+>17:00:42 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper (19.1127.1402.0} from:SciTE.exe (4.2.0.0)  Keyboard:00000407  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0407)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Olfa\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Olfa\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.5)  from:D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Spy_tool\Includes\GuiIncludes\UIASpy_Gui.au3
+>17:00:43 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.5):D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Spy_tool\Includes\GuiIncludes\UIASpy_Gui.au3"    
+>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop.
+>17:00:43 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>17:00:43 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 1.786

But no Gui is opening?

Thats better?

Initially, it's not necessary to compile the code. Just run the script in SciTE with F5.

I'm pretty sure you installed the code incorrectly or run the code incorrectly.

In the Folders section above, a folder structure for installing the code is suggested. Please install the code in this structure at least until you've got it working.

Download and extract UIAIncludes.7z above in the ...\UI Automation\UDFs folder. The ...\UI Automation\UDFs\Includes folder should now contain 15 au3-scripts.

Download and extract UIASpy.7z in the "...\UI Automation\Spy tool" folder. In ...\UI Automation\Spy tool\Includes you'll see a text file, Includes.txt, with the following content:

Copy include files from UI Automation UDFs to this folder:
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=???????
The easiest way is simply to copy all include files to this folder.

Copy all 15 files from ...\UI Automation\UDFs\Includes to ...\UI Automation\Spy tool\Includes.

Open ...\UI Automation\Spy tool\UIASpy.au3 in SciTE and run the script with F5.

Note that UI Automation code isn't AutoIt main stream code. It's more difficult to use than the built-in automation functions. To get started, read Using UI Automation Code in AutoIt.

Edited by LarsJ

• 3 years later...