Winhide

goldenix

Posted Image Posted Image >>>Interface img bakup.link<<<

Older versions will be deleted once I need more attachment space.

;===============================================================================
; Name...........: WinHide 0.3.3
; Description ...: Tool to Hide Show Windows
;
; Remarks .......: 
;                  After You compile it, you need only Winhide 0.3.exe & Config Folder
; Author ........: Goldenix
; AutoIt Version.: 3.2.12.0
;===============================================================================

<Latest Ver>WinHide 0.3.3</Latest Ver>

Ver 0.3.3

* Played Around with hotkeys their behavior was weird & I did not like it. no other changes

Ver 0.3.2

* Ifinite loop Critical is gone when loading groups sometimes

* No Filter 0 code rewritten, wont display items that are already in other group

* Added more details regarding item management ( Alias / Item Name )

* Update at startup wont annoy with messagebox anymore

* Changed The main Gui Pic to [WinHide]

Ver 0.3.1

Fixed on Winactive Hotkeys bug

Show_Hide_Window_Tool_ver.0.1.rar

Hide_Show_Window_Tool_0.2.rar

WhinHide_0.3.3.rar

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

K hire is the Ver 0.2.

Basically it has 2 important Improvements:

1) its not using Window names to show hide windows

2) It has a skin Yayy :)

Check first post For more detailed info.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Hi and Thank You for sharing.

Some Suggestions:

Offer an option to restore all user hidden windows on exit back to the way they were before running your program.

Offer Auto Copying to the clipboard when clicking an item to be optional.

Add Check boxes to the listview so a user can multi select windows to show and hide and exclude.

(If you add checkboxes to the listview then also add buttons for "Select All" , "Select None", "Invert Selection")

As well a user pasting/writing the exclusions to a list opened in notepad after clicking edit..

Maybe offer a button or context menu that simply adds the Selected window title(s) in the listview to the the exclusion list without any further user input.

Edit: Also add an Inclusion filter.. For example only list windows with "Notepad -", " - Mozilla Firefox"

Winlist using [REGEXPTITLE:] would make this a snap to do.

If using hotkeys maybe unregister the hotkeys when the gui is not in focus, register them when the gui is in focus.

Or offer user configurable hotkeys in the gui so the user can configure hotkeys that don't conflict with other programs.

(I know edit the code to suite, but once compiled your stuck with a choice that may need to change)

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers

Edited by smashly

• 3 weeks later...

Some Suggestions:

Thank you for ideas, I think all were implemented in the new 0.3 version.

Humm well since im actually using this thing daily, I found some interesting bugs + 1 critical one so hire is it:

Ver 0.3.2

* Ifinite loop Critical is gone when loading groups sometimes

* No Filter 0 code rewritten, wont display items that are already in other group

* Added more details regarding item management ( Alias / Item Name )

* Update at startup wont annoy with messagebox anymore

* Changed The main Gui Pic to WinHide.