Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '_ieformelementsetvalue'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 7 results

  1. I am trying to create an autologin script for a website we use at work. Although the website is public, I obfuscated the $url deliberately, so it won't show up in public web searchs. Also username and password are not the working one 😁 #include <IE.au3> ;$url is delibered obfuscated so it wont be indexed by searchrobots!!! $url = "https://o" & "rdermanager." & "teca" & "llianc" & "e.net/new" & "app/" & "auth/login" $oIE = _IECreate ($url,0,1,1) $HWND = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, &quo
  2. Hi, Google changed the style of translation page therefore _IEFormElementSetValue stopped working to set values in the google translator page automatically, I tried my best to fix it but it's not happening. It was working perfect a month ago almost before launching of new google translation interface. Any help would be highly appreciated... I'm using a kind of function that help to set values in the form to google translator page and let it translate and then retrieve it back to save in a text file. Here is my code: #RequireAdmin #include <IE.au3> #include <Strin
  3. Hello! I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong. I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control". This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. See image 1. However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in
  4. HI, I cannot work out how to connect to the input box on this link: https://cms.bskyb.2wire.com/manage/login My usual method is in my code but it does not seem to find the elements I need to connect with. I can see that "text" and "password" are on the page but im confused about putting input to it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Kind Regards Dave #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $PACE = _IEAttach("https://cms.bskyb.2wire.com/manage/login", "url") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "PACE not attached") $PACE =_IE
  5. I'm trying to adapt the example #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IE_Example("form") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "ExampleForm") Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "textExample") _IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hey! This works!") to work with a log in page and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and why its acting up. This is what I tried: #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach("C:\Test.html","Windowtitle") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "form_auth") Local $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "usuario") _IEFormElementSetValue($oTex
  6. Hi Folks. Looking for a little assistance to help login to one of my company's application's web pages. These are Intranet based pages, and not open to the general public, and I will try to provide the code and screen shots where I can. I have been attempting to get this login script to work for quite some time. Any help would be appreciated. I have 3 types of issues here. 1. using the basic _IEFormElementSetValue, instead of replacing the grayed out verbiage (user name) with an un-grayed out text (actual user name in black type font), it does enter the user name, but it is entered s
  7. I'm trying to make an auto-login script for betfair.com. In the code below I've read and printed out the id of each form element - this helped me find the username and password fields. #include<IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.betfair.com/exchange") $oForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $formcount = 0; For $oForm In $oForms $formcount = $formcount+1 $newID = $oForm.id ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & 'formcount = ' & $formcount & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite('New ID = ' & $newID & @CRLF) If $formcount = 2 Then ; login form is the 2nd form on the webpage L
×
×
  • Create New...