Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'attributes'.
Hello, following my previous question, I have moved all potentially instable object interactions into Executes. But it Looks like "="-assignments to object Attributes cannot be done with Execute, only method calls. Using an "$obj = 1" construct, it compares (Eval) instead of sets (Execute) the value. I have tested multiple different combinations, using Execute and Assign, but it seems not to work with object Attributes. :-( Gives following Output: The assign Action using apply (a3) Fails, while assigning it directly, without Assign() works fine. The execute versi
I didn't want to necropost here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> Using the XML wrapper in the link above (also attached here), how can I enumerate the names within a section in the XML file? Lets say I want to extract all of the setting names inside the below XML, I try using the function _XMLGetAllAttrib but there is no result. I was expecting that $a_names would contain the attribute names. #include <array.au3> #include <XMLDomWrapper.au3> Global Const $sConfigFile = @ScriptDir & "\test.xml" If Not FileExists($sConfigFile) Then $sErrorMsg = "C
_FileFindEx Get More from File/Folder Searches (formerly _WinAPI_FileFind) Since it's always bugged me that the AutoIT implementation of 'FindFirstFile' and 'FindNextFile' only returned filenames and that extra calls had to be made to get file-size, attributes, short-names, and date/time of file creation,last-access, & last-modification which severely increased the amount of time it took to properly analyze the contents of a folder and it's files, I decided to create an alternative. This uses the same Windows calls as AutoIT, except it returns all the information that it rightful