Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cominterface'.
Years ago I tried to put some functionality together to do some of this here. I started off in the right direction but it ended up getting out of control. Any new thing I learned along the way (as I was creating it), I kept trying to add in and it all became a mess. One of my primary goals with that was to make sure the code could always be pre-compiled and still run. That part did work and I was able create a couple of good projects with it, but still a lot of parts I wouldn't consider correct now and certainly not manageable. Here is a redo of what I was going for there only this time