Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'dom'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Categories

  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


WWW


Interests

Found 6 results

  1. Is it somehow possible to use SVGPathElement DOM interface to convert a SVG file to polygons within AutoIt? load a SVG file with AutoIt convert the SVG vectors to polygons using this interface export the polygons to a file I don't know whether it works also for multi vectorized objects. An example is here: http://phrogz.net/svg/convert_path_to_polygon.xhtml / http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8091983/convert-path-to-polygon / https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/paths.html#InterfaceSVGPathElement I've absolutely no experiences with this kind of stuff (you know it i
  2. I am pretty sure the site that I am using was updated and now I am not seeing the same tags/elements that I used to. I tried using a UIAspy to see if I could grab them that way with no luck. What do I need to do to be able to automate this again. Are the elements hidden somewhere? Instead of highlighting established account is highlights all of the web page almost. How can I get to the detail again? I used to grab establish account by the name. Now I have nothing to even try to grab. There are not elements in the event viewer either. This
  3. The DOM allows to do anything with elements and their contents, but first we need to reach the corresponding DOM object, get it into a variable, and then we are able to modify it. * Well, this little tool (although it is not very nice aesthetically) allows you to get visually a "selector" usable to reference DOM objects. Once you have the "selector" of an element you can pass it to the javascript querySelector() function that will return a reference to that element. To use this tool you have to: 1) open the web page you want to inspect into IE browser 2) run this script (if it find m
  4. Hi, After scouring the forums for many hours, I'm trying to compile the most up to date / recent information on the options available for integrating with JavaScript / DOM -- as it relates to scraping + automation of web pages. It's my understanding there is IE.au3 script for automation of IE through a COM interface. But I believe this only works with IE and won't work with Edge, correct? Is there a COM interface that works with Edge, or any other options for integrating with Edge (other than IUIAuatomation?) I know there was also a FF.au3 UDF, but Mozilla abandoned the support for
  5. I apologize for the simplicity of this question - I don't know much about HTML elements and I did a search on the forum first. I just started using the _IETableWriteToArray function in some of my project and I love it because it allows me to easily grab lists and stuff them in an array. Now I am trying to do the same thing with some HTML that does not use tables. However, the HTML IDs for the sections containing the data I want to read repeat themselves throughout. Example (where "foobar" is repeated throughout): <div id="foobar" style="width: 440px; float: left; padding-left: 10px"&
  6. Why this kind of code below, getting the tag name's element of the ID's element: #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.example.com/", 0, 1, 1) Sleep(5000) $element = $oIE.document.getElementById("element_id") $tags = $element.getElementsByTagName("IFRAME") For $tag In $tags $msg = $tag.contentWindow.document.body MsgBox(0, "Message", $msg.innerHTML) Next And also this code, getting the class name's element of the ID's element: #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.example.com/", 0, 1, 1) Sleep(5000) $element = $oIE.document.getElementById("element_id
×
×
  • Create New...