Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'windows8'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • General
    • Announcements and Site News
    • Administration
  • AutoIt v3
    • AutoIt Help and Support
    • AutoIt Technical Discussion
    • AutoIt Example Scripts
  • Scripting and Development
    • Developer General Discussion
    • Language Specific Discussion
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office


  • AutoIt Team
    • Beta
    • MVP
  • AutoIt
    • Automation
    • Databases and web connections
    • Data compression
    • Encryption and hash
    • Games
    • GUI Additions
    • Hardware
    • Information gathering
    • Internet protocol suite
    • Maths
    • Media
    • PDF
    • Security
    • Social Media and other Website API
    • Windows
  • Scripting and Development
  • IT Administration
    • Operating System Deployment
    • Windows Client
    • Windows Server
    • Office

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start






Found 3 results

  1. Hello guys. I have a little issue and I can't find any answer sadly so I'm opening this post. I created a tool with AutoIt, but sadly on Windows 8.1 I can't pin it to my taskbar, I have no idea why. If I take any other program for example Firefox, when it's started and I do a right click on the icon in the taskbar I can have a nice menu and just below "Exit window" I have an option "Pin this program to the TaskBar" (or Unpin if already clicked), but with my AutoIt script (compiled) I have only the Exit button. Do you know if there is a Windows option to add to GuiCtrlCreateGui() or anything I
  2. I need to take control of printer option selections in a treeview, and make selections. It works fine in XP, windows 2008, vista, windows 7. But not under windows 8 64 bits. Here is what I've tried. First, to bring up the window with the treeview, 1- start Notepad. 2- Press ctrl P to bring up the print dialog. 3- Select the "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" printer. I need to make this work on other printers, but this one is a good example, and should be present on any machine. 4- click on the Preferences button. This displays the Printing Preferences dialog. 5- click on Advanced.... Th
  3. Hi All, I have written some script that scans every folder down from a given directory and determines if any new folders have come into existence. I used it to scan a release server to determine when new revisions of source have been compiled into a stable version. If the script does not detect any new files, it Exits with Exit Code 1 (This is so that Jenkins knows to fail the given job, and not continue to the next job). When I test the code on my local machine, a Windows 7 unit, Everything works normally and the exit code exits as "1", however when I run it on my windows 8 test system,
  • Create New...