Sign in to follow this  
Manjish

How to add a picture as a background..

Manjish

Hi,

I am sick of the plain colors as GUi backgrounds.. I have this nice texturized backgroung image. How Do I apply it to my GUI as the background!! I want to do a GUI like this image:

with edit boxes in plain white and background in texturized blue..

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Manjish

thanks that worked!! But i have another problem..

How do I make the background of gui items transperant?

Like in below image, the labels have their own background color which is making the gui look bad.. how do i make this transperant so that my bk will look proper? I know guictrlsetcolor() won't do the job..

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

BigDod

thanks that worked!! But i have another problem..

How do I make the background of gui items transperant?

Like in below image, the labels have their own background color which is making the gui look bad.. how do i make this transperant so that my bk will look proper? I know guictrlsetcolor() won't do the job..

Use

GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,$GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)

Just after creating label

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Manjish

Hi thanks this is working fine for labels.. But doesn't work for input boxes.. any ideas how I can apply the same for input boxes and edit controls too?

BrettF