Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mecrazycoder

Book for AutoIT

10 posts in this topic

Hi dude,

Is there any book for learning AutoIT, apart from help that comes along with the AutoIT package.

Thanks in advance

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]

This isn't the place to post this.

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Why isn't it?

This forum is for...

"Help and scripting advice for AutoIt v3."

What he wants I suppose could be classed as scripting advice...

Seems appropriate to me.

Brett

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

scripting advice is a bit different from asking where you can get a book about learning how to script!! Isn't it?

Edited by Manjish

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

scripting advice is a bit different from asking where you can get a book about learning how to script!! Isn't it?

Hello Manjish,

If this question bothers you, please stay away from it. :D

[size="4"][font="Arial Narrow"][font="Garamond"]Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference[/font][/font][/size][indent][/indent]

Sure, my "native" friend..

But a better advice for you is to search for the answer to your question!! :D :D

Sure, my "native" friend..

But a better advice for you is to search for the answer to your question!! :D :D

Umm thanks dude

http://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Tutorials#Books

Tanx man