How to update/change GUI/form at button click

malkierian

OK, so I've been looking far and wide (tutorials, function/macro references, etc.) and I cannot find the answer to this question.

Posted Image

This is what I have so far (I haven't even gotten into multiple radio buttons yet, but I will need to at some point). I am using Koda for the GUI part for the most part.

What I need is to be able to click the next button and make a new window/update the window to something else based on what radio button is selected. I don't know if it's some new GUI window that needs to be created with a new form or what, but I'm just completely stumped.

OK, so I've been looking far and wide (tutorials, function/macro references, etc.) and I cannot find the answer to this question.

This is what I have so far (I haven't even gotten into multiple radio buttons yet, but I will need to at some point). I am using Koda for the GUI part for the most part.

What I need is to be able to click the next button and make a new window/update the window to something else based on what radio button is selected. I don't know if it's some new GUI window that needs to be created with a new form or what, but I'm just completely stumped.

Maybe this example helps.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Just do something like this.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Opt("guioneventmode", 1)

$gui = GUICreate("", 100, 83)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close")
$radio1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("radio 1", 5, 5, 90, 21)
$radio2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("radio 2", 5, 31, 90, 21)
GUICtrlCreateButton("button", 5, 57, 90, 21)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "changegui")
GUISetState()

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func changegui()
    If GUICtrlRead($radio1) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
;~      change gui's
    Else
;~      change gui's
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func close()
    Exit
EndFunc

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.