New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v1.79

Jos

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do we have the 3.3.2 keywords support completed yet?

thanks for the great job again..

You can copy api\au3.api and au3.keywords.properties from the default SciTE installation (the one in your %programfiles%\AutoIt3 folder) over your old ones. Worked for me. But be aware you need to re-do any changes you've made to them.

• Developers

do we have the 3.3.2 keywords support completed yet?

thanks for the great job again..

I do not understand this question. The up to date files are distributed together with the AutoIt3 release already for a long time. So every time run run the AutoIt3 installer the SciTE files are updated.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Jos,

New Beta AutoIt3Wrapper works fine for me - Vista HP SP2 and 3.3.2.0

wraithdu,

Thanks for the effort. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I've just noticed that "_GUICtrlButton_SetDropDownState" is not recognized as a function (Not given any syntax highlighting etc.), I've updated my scite very recently, about a week ago.

Thanks a lot for the new Autoit3Wrapper, Its been working fine over here (I've been using the example quite a lot, embedding sounds and icons), so well done to wraithdu and Jos! (Same system as Melba)

Mat

Thanks to wraithdu who code this resource update change!

Uploaded a beta version of AutoIt3Wrapper that has a major change of the resource update code.

It is changed back to adding the resources after the creation of the EXE and also supports the addition of non standard items like:

Please have a try and see if everything is working for you as well.

Jos

Sorry Jos/wraithdu I'm late with my testing :-(

I will test it as early as I can.

• Developers

I've just noticed that "_GUICtrlButton_SetDropDownState" is not recognized as a function (Not given any syntax highlighting etc.), I've updated my scite very recently, about a week ago.

Thanks a lot for the new Autoit3Wrapper, Its been working fine over here (I've been using the example quite a lot, embedding sounds and icons), so well done to wraithdu and Jos! (Same system as Melba)

Mat

As mentioned, the au3.keywords.properties update comes with the AutoIt3 installer.

Having said that this UDF name isn't mentioned in the v3.3.2.0 Helpfile so will not appear in the au3.keywords.properties file.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Sorry Jos/wraithdu I'm late with my testing :-(

I will test it as early as I can.

No problem... it's in Beta and just wanted to give everybody interested the opportunity to test before releasing it in production.

Jos ;)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded an updated version of AutoIt3Wrapper v 2.0.0.8:

- removed the desktop update that wraithdu sneaked in again ;)

- Changed some console output info in the right sequence and only show one line of UPX output.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded a new Beta AutoIt3Wrapper v 2.0.1.0:

- decided to combined AutoIt3wrapper and the AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui script again for easy of maintenance.

- added /au3info option to run the proper version of au3info

- added /au3record option to run the proper version of au3record

All these require the new version of au3.properties also available in the Beta download directory.

Appreciate any feedback to ensure I didn't break any GUI options.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Jos,

The F1 Help feature no longer works, either with F1 or menu. Error message:

Error while launching:

""..\AutoIt3\AutoIt3Help.exe" with Params:

"ReDim"

The specified file was not found

Looks like it might be a "" problem? I have tried playing around with various combinations of "", around both the $(autoit3dir)\Autoit3Help.exe and the $(CurrentWord), but I cannot get it to work.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Developers

Can you either update the autoit3dir= in au3.properties or run UpdateDefs.exe from autoit3\scite\defs which also updates it and then test again?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Jos,

Running UpDateDefs fixed it. ;)

M23

Spoiler

• Developers

That always runs at the end of the installer process updating the au3.properties to the correct setting.

I guess this should also work as a default but haven't tested all options that use it.:

autoit3dir=$(SciteDefaultHome)\..

Jos ;)

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Jos,

Other than that the new version seems to work fine on the few scripts I have tried to compile so far. All directives appear to be honoured (even the unrecognised Productversion :evil: ).

Thanks again for the effort you put into this. ;)

M23

Spoiler

• Developers

Jos,

Other than that the new version seems to work fine on the few scripts I have tried to compile so far. All directives appear to be honoured (even the unrecognised Productversion :evil: ).

Thanks again for the effort you put into this. ;)

M23

Its not unrecognized, just not "syntaxcolored" yet.

I have updated our SVN repository with the additional directives so those will be part of the next set of keyword files that will come with the AutoIt3 installer.

Thanks for testing.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Uploaded a new Beta of Tidy v 2.1.0.0:

- it is much after when used on larger scripts

- Fixed bug with #Region Comments not being copied properly to #EndRegion statements.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Nice update to combine the Wrapper and GUI. Just a few changes maybe:

In AutoIt3Wrapper:

1) Around line 3307 add the following so saving / compiling from the GUI does not miss the new ProductVersion directive.

Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_ProductVersion", $INP_ProductVersion, "", "")

2) I've changed the following line to remove the quotes around 'Fieldname' and 'Description' (I think it's in 3 places) since the user should *not* include double quotes when entering data into the GUI.

GUICtrlSetTip($H_FieldNameEdit, 'Add extra Resource info. One per line.' & @CRLF & 'Syntax: Fieldname = Description.' & @CRLF & 'Example:Made By = Jos van der Zande')

In au3.properties:

1) Around line 60, modify the 'compile' command. You did the work, use it!

command.compile.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /showgui /in "$(FilePath)"

2) Lines 81 and 284, quote the "$(CurrentWord)" parameter in both the beta and regular 'help' commands (optionally the exe path as well). This fixed the weird problems I was having where some terms were not working to open the help file. #1327

command.help.$(au3)=$(autoit3dir)\Autoit3Help.exe "$(CurrentWord)"

;)

• Developers

Nice update to combine the Wrapper and GUI. Just a few changes maybe:

A)In AutoIt3Wrapper:

1) Around line 3307 add the following so saving / compiling from the GUI does not miss the new ProductVersion directive.

Update_Directive($Full_source, $directives, "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_ProductVersion", $INP_ProductVersion, "", "")

2) I've changed the following line to remove the quotes around 'Fieldname' and 'Description' (I think it's in 3 places) since the user should *not* include double quotes when entering data into the GUI.

GUICtrlSetTip($H_FieldNameEdit, 'Add extra Resource info. One per line.' & @CRLF & 'Syntax: Fieldname = Description.' & @CRLF & 'Example:Made By = Jos van der Zande')

B)In au3.properties:

1) Around line 60, modify the 'compile' command. You did the work, use it!

command.compile.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /showgui /in "$(FilePath)"

2) Lines 81 and 284, quote the "$(CurrentWord)" parameter in both the beta and regular 'help' commands (optionally the exe path as well). This fixed the weird problems I was having where some terms were not working to open the help file. #1327

command.help.$(au3)=$(autoit3dir)\Autoit3Help.exe "$(CurrentWord)"

:evil:

A1: There is only #Directive support for the ProductVersion, no GUI support and I have currently no plans to include it.(long story but we want the default to be the AutoIT3 version that it is compiled with.)

A2: Understand what you are saying as it could make people "think" they need the double quotes, where the intent is to in dictate its a field that needs to be specified. Will make that change to avoid misunderstanding.

B1: Oops, see I uploaded the wrong version. that is corrected and uploaded the correct version.

B2: This is really an issue in the autoit3help.exe program. Valik is working on a Fix. Double quoting the keyword is a workaround so the original bug doesn't show its ugly head.

Thanks for your input ;)

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.