Copy and Send Multiple Files

Sup Fellas,

I need a little help. A buddy of mine helped me write these two functions. The first function is to go into a folder and count the files for me. Which it does. The second function is primarily for transferring a .htm called "HOME-MASTER-PHP.htm" and changing the name to index.htm in the process.

What I'm In Need Of.......

I no longer need function 2 to "DirCreate", rather , or nor do I need the name changed to index.htm and longer, what I need it to do is to go to D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\Desktop\PAGE-MASTER-PHP.....copy it, then go to 'D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\My Documents\One a be HyperVRE Webpages' folder taking the number that was counted in Function 1($sTotalFiles) and paste there.

So if $sTotalFiles was 8, I need 8 copies of PAGE-MASTER-PHP's. If $sTotalFiles was 10, I need 10 copies of PAGE-MASTER-PHP's. If $sTotalFiles was 15, I need 15 copies of PAGE-MASTER-PHP's. Etc.....etc.

Function 1

$sTotalFiles = _GetFileCount("D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\Desktop\Extracted Keywords\")
MsgBox(0,'Total Files',$sTotalFiles)

Func _GetFileCount($Directory)
    Local $sTotalFiles = 0

$search = FileFindFirstFile($Directory&"*.*")
    If $search = -1 Then
        MsgBox(0, "Error", "No files/directories matched the search pattern")
        Exit
    EndIf

While 1
        $file = FileFindNextFile($search)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        $attrib = FileGetAttrib($Directory&$file)
        If StringInStr($attrib,"D") < 1 Then
            $sTotalFiles = $sTotalFiles+1
        EndIf
    WEnd

FileClose($search)
    Return $sTotalFiles
EndFunc

Function 2

$Firstline = 'christmas greetings'

DirCreate('D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\My Documents\One a be HyperVRE Webpages\'&$Firstline)
FileCopy('D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\Desktop\HOME-MASTER-PHP.htm', _
'D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\My Documents\One a be HyperVRE Webpages\'&$Firstline&'\index.htm',8)

For $i = 1 To $sTotalFiles
   FileCopy('D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\Desktop\HOME-MASTER-PHP.htm', _
            'D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\My Documents\One a be HyperVRE Webpages\'&$Firstline& $i & '\index.htm',8)
Next

For multiple folders or:

For $i = 1 To $sTotalFiles
            'D:\Documents and Settings\Taevon Jones\My Documents\One a be HyperVRE Webpages\'&$Firstline& '\index' & $i & '.htm',8)
Next

..for multiple files in the same folder.

Files are index1.htm, index2.htm, etc...

Edited by Authenticity