Sign in to follow this  
Luig

Progress Bar Problem

Luig

I need a progress bar for something like this.

Global $varA = 1

While $varA <= GUICtrlRead($RunNumber)      ;Run Loop

$varA = $varA + 1       ;Run Loop Accumulator

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableRelog), $GUI_UNCHECKED) = $GUI_UNCHECKED And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableHMode), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
                Call ("AtLobby")
            EndIf

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableRelog), $GUI_UNCHECKED) = $GUI_UNCHECKED And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableSCMode), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
                Call ("AtLobbySCM")
            EndIf

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableSCMode), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
            Call ("DecisionSCM")
        Else
            Call ("Decision")
        EndIf

WEnd

Call ("Stop")
    EndIf

That's the piece of my code where I set a runs vs infinate mode. I need to make a progress bar on the Runs part of it. When not in infinate mode you have to specify a number of runs, How can I make a progress bar that shows the progress of $VarA Reaching $RunNumber? In other words I want to show the progress of the runs. Since $RunNumber is an input box it isn't a static variable so I have been trying to break my head open for a while trying to figure this out.

ResNullius

Hi luig,

First of all, welcome to the forums :)

This is for a pop-up progress bar, but you could adapt for a GUI based progress bar:

Global $varA = 1

ProgressOn("Runs", "") ;<<<<< Start the progress bar
$iNumberOfRuns = GUICtrlRead($RunNumber)

While $varA <=  $iNumberOfRuns ;Run Loop

ProgressSet(($varA / $iNumberOfRuns) * 100, ($varA / $iNumberOfRuns) * 100 & "% complete", "") ; <<<<< update 

$varA = $varA + 1 ;Run Loop Accumulator

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableRelog), $GUI_UNCHECKED) = $GUI_UNCHECKED And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableHMode), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
    Call("AtLobby")
  EndIf

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableRelog), $GUI_UNCHECKED) = $GUI_UNCHECKED And BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableSCMode), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
    Call("AtLobbySCM")
  EndIf

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($EnableSCMode), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
    Call("DecisionSCM")
  Else
    Call("Decision")
  EndIf

WEnd
ProgressOff() ; <<< Close the progress Bar

Call("Stop")
EndIf

By the way, you don't need to use "Call" for calling your functions, you can just call them:

instead of Call("AtLobby"), do AtLobby()

Edit: Fixed code to use a variable ($iNumberOfRuns) that represented the value read from $RunNumber Control

Edited by ResNullius

Luig

Thank you, Also how do I compile my script and make it keep its bg?