---

playlet

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Playlet. perhaps I'm doing something wrong. The drag move doesn't seem to work for me?

This script is getting detailed, not sure I'm able to trouble shoot for myself. But the ini file never writes a position...so suspecting these lines never get hit

IniWrite ($ini_file, "Global_position", "X", $MainWindowPosition2[0])

IniWrite ($ini_file, "Global_position", "Y", $MainWindowPosition2[1])

Any advice or thoughts are appreciated?

I like the addition of the docking on the top and the bottom and how it saves the position after closing. Great job playlet!

That jumplist picea was talking about looks really cool. Is that in your list of features to add to this slick program? Being able to pin items to a context menu (or GUI) would be really extend the reach of your launcher.

Edit: By the way, it is working on my computer great. I hope picea can get it working on his computer. He seems to have a lot of really great ideas.

Edited by dantay9

Excellent, your change worked. Nicely implemented. One observation, you've assumed everyone has their taskbar on the bottom. Mine is on the side, so it appears under the taskbar on the left and leaves a space on the bottom.

You can find the placement of the taskbar by using this script.

$aTray = WinGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]") ; taskbar size and position on desktop
    For $i = 0 To UBound($aTray) -1
        ConsoleWrite("+> $aTray[" & $i & "]: "& $aTray[$i] & @CRLF)
    Next

Not sure how/if you plan to do the right click thing. I think if you drop 4 or 5 word documents on to the launcher it should automatically create a microsoft word button and group all the documents on the right click menu. Just the way I would think to use it. May not be for everyone. Some might want two or three word documents on the main buttoms. Any way you do it, I'm sure it'll be a good addition.

Cheers

Picea

The script seems to error out here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Playlet's Launcher v4.0 beta\Playlet's Launcher v4.0 beta.au3 (491) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
WinMove($ImageGUI, "", $i, $Current[1])
WinMove($ImageGUI, "", $i, $Current^ ERROR

Nope, still having trouble with the same line.

Edit: found out that the problem line is actually line 141:

ShowOrHideGUI("Hide", WinGetPos($ImageGUI))

The script gets to this point, but doesn't get past it before the script errors out.

Edited by dantay9

Very very cool Playlet. I got it working but with a bit of fiddling.

I got the same error as Dantay9 when doubling click the .au3 file. But the script runs clean from the scite editor.

Apparently the background gui is not created and the error happens

If you put a

if IsArray($Current) then
in the ShowOrHideGUI then the script doesn't crash....right away but the background gui is missing.

Anyways. Ran it from Scite and couldn't figure out how to add multiple files to one but using drag and drop. So turned to the ini file and tweaked the ini file and well it works very very well. Anyways, I'm sure you will work out the bugs. I really don't have time to help with your project right now. Life is getting in the way of my scripting,...sigh.

Ps: Sleep doesn't work

Edited by picea892