Rizone Beep Codes Viewer

Rizonetech

Posted Image

The computer POST (Power On Self Test) tests the computer, insuring that it meets the necessary system requirements and that all hardware is working properly before starting the remainder of the boot process. If the computer passes the POST, the computer will have a single beep (with some computer BIOS manufacturers it may beep twice) as the computer starts and it will continue to start normally. However, if the computer fails the POST, the computer will either not beep at all or will generate a beep code, which tells the user the source of the problem. This little utility will help you to lookup these beep codes and figure out what they represent.

Download: BeepCodes.zip

Rizonesoft Open Source Home Scripts: Complete Internet Repair | Development: Rizonesoft SDK

Hi,

nice idea! :)

Could you explain, what the BeepCode.dll is used for? Just icons?

Do you plan to release the source (asking only once - according to "asking for source" forum rules).

Thanks.

Martini

Beepcode.dll used just for icons. I could include the icons seperately, but I think the dll is just a little more professional. I will be releasing the code, just want to clean it up a little first.

Rizonesoft Open Source Home Scripts: Complete Internet Repair | Development: Rizonesoft SDK