Sign in to follow this  
Rizonetech

Complete Internet Repair

Rizonetech

I've learned so much from the AutoIt community and figured it is about time I start giving something back. I am open sourcing all my software and Complete Internet Repair is the first program I am releasing.

Complete Internet Repair will give you a free option to attempt to repair everything internet related.

With any repair utility, you will need to remember only two golden rules. Firstly; don't try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; Comnplete Internet Repair cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, we cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; it should be able to help with most internet issues. Complete Internet Repair could help if you are experiencing any of the following problems:

• Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
  • Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
  • Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
  • Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
  • No network connectivity due to registry errors.
  • DNS lookup problem.
  • Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
  • Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
  • Windows update does not work.
  • You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
  • Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
  • A few other internet errors, but we will not discuss all here.

Update 22 October 2016

• Exes are now signed.
  • New installation utility.
  • Now built on the ReBar Framework.
  • New Update Notification System.
  • Resources moved to external Dll files.
  • Added support for Windows 10.
  • New Interface.
  • New Logging System.
  • New Reset Rroxy Server Configuration.
  • New Registry based Method for configuring Services.
  • Cleaner Optimized Code.

You can download Complete Internet Repair 3 and Source Code at: http://www.rizonesoft.com/downloads/complete-internet-repair/ The source code can be viewed on GitHub here. Please while you're there, give it a Star!

ComIntRep_Screen.jpg

Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear about it.

Edited by Rizonetech
Update Complete Internet Repair
  • Like 4

Rizonesoft Open Source Home Scripts: Complete Internet Repair | Development: Rizonesoft SDK

guinness

I haven't had time to delve too much into your code, but I do have one question. Why do you use _ReduceMemory()? You should really leave memory management to Windows.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Draygoes

This is pretty nice!

At least some of the problems that I encounter when working on infected machines (usually after the removal) have been listed in your software, so that will save some time.

Thanks for the useful script! :thumbsup:

I should add that I have made a couple of posts on your site that are awaiting moderation.

Edited by Draygoes

Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

qwert

@Rizonetech

This is a nice utility and a nice example of how to set up this kind of "tool set".  Thanks for posting it.

But I do have one problem:  I placed the files on a dedicated directory with the resource files in a subdirectory (see below).  The application operates fine, but none of the icons are displayed.

Where should I have placed the *.ico files?

Thanks for any help.

post-29172-0-99595500-1409603705_thumb.p

guinness

Thats just an old habbit. Think I should remove it?

I would and I did in my old scripts from 2010-2011, but it's your code.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

JScript

I haven't had time to delve too much into your code, but I do have one question. Why do you use _ReduceMemory()? You should really leave memory management to Windows.

If the function exists and was created with the purpose that is stamped in her own name, why not use it ?!

@Rizonetech

Nice work!

JS

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

guinness

If the function exists and was created with the purpose that is stamped in her own name, why not use it ?!

Please do some research about EmptyWorkingSet.

Edit: Also just because something is written down somewhere on the Forum, doesn't mean it's 100% correct.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

lorenkinzel

@qwert
Same issue here. The icons displayed once compiled.
Why is beyond me.
AutoIt Version: V3.3.12.0 [X32]
Windows Version: WIN_XP [English]
Language: 0409

Rizonetech

@qwert

Same issue here. The icons displayed once compiled.

Why is beyond me.

AutoIt Version: V3.3.12.0 [X32]

Windows Version: WIN_XP [English]

Language: 0409

The reason for this is because it pulls the icons from the compiled exacutable. Looks like I will need to write compile check code and pull the icons from the resource folder when not compiled. Will take a look at that.

Rizonesoft Open Source Home Scripts: Complete Internet Repair | Development: Rizonesoft SDK

qwert

Thanks for the response.  It now makes sense.

tcarnevale

I've downloaded Complete Internet Repair and will try using it on the problem described below.

I'll post the results.

Here's the problem:

I have a desktop PC(Gateway Windows 7) that was running fine until three days ago at which time I noticed that none of my browsers would connect to a site even though tray icon said I had internet access, as did Network and Sharing Center. 

At same time both a laptop and tablet connected via Wifi have full internet access. Wifi router is connected to a DSL modem as is the problem desktop.

On the problem desktop,
  • Google Chrome says "DNS probe finished No Internet"
  • Firefox says "Cannot connect to server"
  • IE just hangs rendering nothing.

I've tried a number of things to no avail:
  • pinged a number of sites successfully
  • set TCP/IP version 4 to "Obtain DNS server address automatically"
  • set TCP/IP version 4 to addresses for OpenDNS, Google DNS and others
  • deleted Chrome's User Data/Default file and restarted Chrome
  • tried netsh winsock reset and restarted computer
  • tried ipconfig /release; ipconfig /flushdns; ipconfig /renew
  • tried netsh interface ip set dns; netsh winsock reset

Will now try Complete Internet Repair.

But will appreciate other suggestions, comments.

Thanx! :sorcerer:

tcarnevale

Alas, didn't work. :x

Emiel Wieldraaijer

Hi Rizonetech,

Nice work .. missing one important thing

Sometimes the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) Cache is causing problems

you can clear the cache with the following command : arp -d -a

for more information see microsoft KB169790

Best regards,

Emiel Wieldraaijer

Best regards,Emiel Wieldraaijer

dixonian

Just wanted to thank you for this software. I got malware/viruses 6 days ago that disabled something with my network/internet on my PC where my network and sharing center couldn't even see that I had a WiFi adapter and Ethernet adapter (which were both still installed viewing in device manager). After days of trial and error and researching on what to do I stumbled across this software. Fixed everything! You have saved the day and saved my Christmas present that I was ready to give up on. Thank you so much!