Nareshm

How to Auto Login to Website Using Auoit ?

Nareshm

Its Possible To auto Login with autoit script ?

Edited by Nareshm

SlackerAl

You can fill the two boxes, but it is not acceptable to discuss bypassing captcha here.

Problem solving step 1: Write a simple, self-contained, running, replicator of your problem.

Nareshm
1 hour ago, SlackerAl said:

You can fill the two boxes, but it is not acceptable to discuss bypassing captcha here.

Not worry, but how can i fill the two boxes?

SlackerAl

This depends on which browser you are using, if IE then you could look for information on IE.au3 (this is in your include directory). I'm not really into browser automation, so perhaps have a go at something simple, post your code here and I'm sure one of the more experienced users will help.

Problem solving step 1: Write a simple, self-contained, running, replicator of your problem.

Nareshm
1 minute ago, SlackerAl said:

This depends on which browser you are using, if IE then you could look for information on IE.au3 (this is in your include directory). I'm not really into browser automation, so perhaps have a go at something simple, post your code here and I'm sure one of the more experienced users will help.

Where can i get IE.au3?

SlackerAl

this is in your include directory

xcaliber13

I use this to log into a website.

#include <ie.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("https://YourWebSite.com",Default, Default, Default, Default)
Sleep (3000)
_IEErrorHandlerRegister()
;$HWND = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")
WinMove("Virtual Office - Internet Explorer", "", 0, 0, 400, 400)
Sleep (6000)
WinSetState("Virtual Office - Internet Explorer", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Sleep (2000)
Send("YourUserName")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("YourPassword")
Sleep(2000)
MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 587, 560, 2)

You will have to change the mouse cords to where they are on your website.  I run this daily with very little issues.  I do the WinMove to get Internet Explorer to my main screen (run dual screens).  Then maximize the IE windows so that the mouse cords are always in the correct location.

Hope this helps you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Rskm
      By Rskm
      Hi, for a script of mine, I wish to keep a time frame on till how the program will work.. basically, I want the program to read the date and if the read date < 'a particular date', the program continues, else it exit. I don't want to read the time from the computer as the program can be fooled by resetting the pc time. is there a way to read time from internet - so that the user cannot fool the program by date reset? thanks
    • ur
      By ur
      I have an aws cloud machine where I kept all the build process to create some set of zip files and uploading them to OneDrive.
      Once it is completed, I have another local machine in our environment which is a acting as a local share server also.
      Is there anyway to notify this machine(without public IP) to start downloading these files.
      I have written an AutoIT exe to download these files and copy them to respective locations.But don't know how to notify this from the remote machine.

Any suggestion??

• ur
      By ur
      I saw few UDFs related to IE and Firefox to automate tasks related to these browsers.

But is it possible to automate tasks like drag and drop in the website.?
      Like in the below video.
      If not can you tell me some alternatives, as it is not possible in selenium as I heard.
      drag_and_drop.mp4
    • AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      Hello,
      I need to pull data from company intranet website. I created a script that I can give a list of project numbers and it will open up the the related webpage for each project, save the html comments for that project, then move on to the next. 
      However my problem comes in that each time I open up a project it locks it for other users, and if you just exit the page it keeps it locked, you have to actually press the "close" button on the page. So I'm not sure how to deal with this as I end up just locking every project in my name when I run my program as I don't understand the nature of how the website is built. I don't understand how to close with just using my automation code without manually having to press the stupid button. 
      My Function:
      Func Getscript($ProjectAddress) ;getting the page source code and storing it into text file for easy reading it $file = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\source.txt", 10) $IE = _IECreate($ProjectAddress & ".html", 0, 0) $source = _IEDocReadHTML($IE) FileWrite($file, $source) $target_source = _StringBetween($source, "<BODY>", "</BODY>") ; only take content between the specified tags _IEQuit($IE) FileClose($file) return $target_source[0] EndFunc ;==>Getscript  
      Source Code I got from website that I think is relevant:
      function closeForm(){ if(topButtonEnabled("closeButton")){ parent.mainFrame.closeForm(); } } <button id="closeButton" class="saveCloseButton" style="LEFT: 77px;" onclick=closeForm()>&nbsp;Close&nbsp;</button>  
      Any Ideas of how to tell website to either activate the closeform function or just give it the command to close?

Thanks
    • Pintu
      By Pintu
      Good evening guys,
      i'm having a problem, not about the code (i'm only thinking about it at the moment) but about the way i can do it.
      I have a webpage (photo N.1) it has some elements in it.
      I need only the table (photo N.2), looking at the code and with _IEFunctions i can easy find the table but how i can i "copy" it?
      As i said it's really easy to found with a script but what should i do then? Copy the source? And how can i display it to the user?
      In my head i'd like to display it inside a GUI, is that possible?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Posted 2 times same photo. Now should be OK