partialy working? only work when not inside the game!

Yan2099

Hey guys I have a script that is working but well only in a certain way

First I tought my script was not working!

Then I tryed to just play the game in window mode it still didnt work until I alt tabed to go on deskop but the game was still over my deskop and it started working!

So when I am in game autoit doesnt work and when I alt tab ( and the game is still at same exact same spot but when I alt tab my mouse can move freely when i am in game my mouse is restricted to the game )

So I figured that when I alt tab the game was like a wall paper and it worked and clicked where I wanted to but still it didnt join the game so it was just like the mouse went to location and do nothing and

even if it really clicked and went back to the game it still wouldnt check for pixel color.

So in other word the script work perfectly outside the game but not inside the game =p

So is there a way to make it so autoit 3 work inside my game?

here is the script ) :

Global $Range = 10

While 1

Check1()

Sleep(1000)

WEnd

Func Check1()

Local $Button[3]

;===Button 1===

;x

$Button[0] = 151

;y

$Button[1] = 522

;color

$Button[2] = 0x96F4FC

;==============

$Current = PixelGetColor($Button[0],$Button[1])

If $Current > $Button[2]-$Range AND $Current < $Button[2]+$Range Then

MouseClick("left", 560, 50)

Sleep(100)

MouseClick("left", 553, 67)

Sleep(100)

EndIf

EndFunc

I also tryed :

Global $Range = 10

While 1

Check1()

Sleep(1000)

WEnd

Func Check1()

Local $Button[3]

;===Button 1===

;x

$Button[0] = 151

;y

$Button[1] = 522

;color

$Button[2] = 0x96F4FC

;==============

$Current = PixelGetColor($Button[0],$Button[1])

If $Current > $Button[2]-$Range AND $Current < $Button[2]+$Range Then

Send("F6")

Sleep(100)

Send("F5")

Sleep(100)

EndIf

EndFunc

Edited by Yan2099

The problem is probably in game anticheat software, so probably you shud not try to cheat or use macros on it.

If its for Ultima Online game...

10. Rules of Conduct.

You may violate the Terms of Service if you:

Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.

Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.

Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, "spamming" or flooding [posting repetitive text].

Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an EA employee or a representative of EA, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent EA or any of EA's partners or affiliates.

Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.

Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.

Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.

Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.

Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.

Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.

Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

no its for star wars galaxies and they give the tools to build macro lol I just want to use autoit to complete it so ya macroing is not considered a cheat in this game your allowed to use it for crafting purpose and stuff like that as long as you dont afk camp spawn location and stuff like that

Edited by Yan2099