Jump List Windows 7

Rawox

This needs objects... Wait for the release of the Objects4AutoIt project :D

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Read here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107678&st=0

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Wow, it looks promising!!

But can I already use this to do things with Jump Lists, and how...

I'm not that good at coding, but I really want to try it out.

If it's possible could you give me a simple example, if it's not possible could you tell me when I could try this and how I should start?

Thanks in advance ProgAndy, you're awesome!

The code is basically complete, but we still differ on the end-user API. I don't know when it will be released but I hope soon.

Sorry, i cannot release the code before it is ready.

What you already can do is this:

Step 1 – Use the Out-of-the-Box Windows Experience and Default Behavior

source: http://blogs.msdn.com/yochay/archive/2009/01/06/windows-7-taskbar-part-1-the-basics.aspx

• 7 months later...