MySQL UDFs (without ODBC)

ProgAndy

Here the correct link. :) It is in German. Just click download....

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Yeah, i modded remository and forgot to add one variable in my link generator, so I corrected it.

The UDF itself is in english, just the description on the downloadpage and the example are German :)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

• 2 weeks later...

Andy this is perfect mate. I love the non-odbc connection and it seems to perform pretty solidly. I've altered a few things in the test script to make it a little easier for me to follow but I'm able to connect to my DB and work through a lot of it. I'm still looking through your UDFs but I just wanted to say "SOLID WORK"!

I'll give you 5-stars for this effort..

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

I still love this series of UDFs you created and it's been making my life a lot easier with a custom program I'm working on. The only issue I've found so far is if you have anything wrong with your query the program crashes completely on both Vista and XP without any warning. You just get a program stopped responding message. It would be nice to have an error return for what caused/created those issues. Usually, I just assume it's the select query and troubleshoot it myself. However, for consistency, it would be nice to have an error message explaining that the query is not formatted properly, etc.

Thanks mate.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

can you post an example script? There is already error checking, but the error has to be handled manually:

$mysql_bool = _MySQL_Real_Query($MysqlConn, $query)
If $mysql_bool = $MYSQL_SUCCESS Then
    MsgBox(0, '', "Query OK")
Else
    $errno = _MySQL_errno($MysqlConn)
    MsgBox(0,"Error:",$errno & @LF & _MySQL_error($MysqlConn))
EndIf

excellent one

really excellent

i'm using this for my monitoring system ( NDO Nagios database ) and it works perfectly

really thx for sharing !

-- Arck System _ Soon -- Ideas make everything

"La critique est facile, l'art est difficile"

Projects :

[list] [*]Au3Service : Run your exe as service V3 / Updated 29/07/2013 Get it Here [/list]

its a nice one but i would prefer a memory loaded dll, so no filewrites and reads anywere....

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

Since I can make to remove information from the data base to do login, that is to say have the data base clan and to verify I have a table users and within users I have two key columns yam and password. Since I can make to remove the information and to compare with the GUI Longin

Do you want to check if the user exists and the password is correct? Then it should work like this:

-connect to clan

-query:

"SELECT * FROM users WHERE yam=`"  & _MySQL_RealEsacepString($yam) & "` AND password=`" & _MySQL_RealEsacepString($pass) & "`"

-fetch all data (see examples)

-disconnect

Code would be to without no?

#include <array.au3>
#include "mysql.au3"

_MySQL_InitLibrary()
If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, '', "")
$MysqlConn = _MySQL_Init()

$connected = _MySQL_Real_Connect($MysqlConn, "localhost", "root", "", "webclan")
If $connected = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, 'Connection Error', _MySQL_Error($MysqlConn))

$query = "SELECT * FROM users WHERE yam=`"  & _MySQL_RealEsacepString($yam) & "` AND password=`" & _MySQL_RealEsacepString($pass) & "`"
_MySQL_Real_Query($MysqlConn, $query)

;------------------------------------------------------

$res = _MySQL_Store_Result($MysqlConn)
$fields = _MySQL_Num_Fields($res)

; Abfrage freigeben
_MySQL_Free_Result($res)

; Verbindung beenden
_MySQL_Close($MysqlConn)
; MYSQL beenden
_MySQL_EndLibrary()

But it gives error me in query, and encounter the code not to confirm the user and the password agrees

This works:

#include <array.au3>
#include "mysql.au3"

_MySQL_InitLibrary()
If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, '', "")
$MysqlConn = _MySQL_Init()

$connected = _MySQL_Real_Connect($MysqlConn, "localhost", "root", "", "webclan")
If $connected = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, 'Connection Error', _MySQL_Error($MysqlConn))

$yam = "testuser"
$pass = "pass"

$query = "SELECT * FROM users WHERE yam='"  & _MySQL_Real_Escape_String($MysqlConn,$yam) & "' AND password='" & _MySQL_Real_Escape_String($MysqlConn,$pass) & "'"
MsgBox(0, '', $query)
If _MySQL_Real_Query($MysqlConn, $query) = $MYSQL_ERROR Then
    MsgBox(0, 'Error', _MySQL_Error($MysqlConn))
Else

$res = _MySQL_Store_Result($MysqlConn)
$users = _MySQL_Num_Rows($res)
MsgBox(0, '', "Found " & $users & " user(s) with this yam and PW")

;~; Abfrage freigeben
_MySQL_Free_Result($res)
EndIf
;~; Verbindung beenden
_MySQL_Close($MysqlConn)
;~; MYSQL beenden
_MySQL_EndLibrary()

It is worth this script or it is worth to me and it works correctly, but or of the problems that now consider to me it is that if for example ban to a user, and I do not allow login him in the program, would have to check the user, the password and if this ban, with script that we have now I imagine that only adding the table ban and putting if this ban = 1 if not this = 0 or this, but to be able to compare it would need two querys, the question is that if or I am login and I want to enter with another one query after login to verify in the same row of the user but in a different table, it would be possible to be done ?

Edited by ludics

• 3 weeks later...

Question about Fetch_Row()

When a VarChar field is empty or has a NULL value, the return value is Int(0) instead of the expected String("").

Ideally, an empty field would return String("") and a NULL value would return Default. Is this possible?

jacQues

It is worth this script or it is worth to me and it works correctly, but or of the problems that now consider to me it is that if for example ban to a user, and I do not allow login him in the program, would have to check the user, the password and if this ban, with script that we have now I imagine that only adding the table ban and putting if this ban = 1 if not this = 0 or this, but to be able to compare it would need two querys, the question is that if or I am login and I want to enter with another one query after login to verify in the same row of the user but in a different table, it would be possible to be done ?

That would be a SQL question, not a question about this MySQL library. Try http://dev.mysql.com for documentation, examples and other resources.

Quick answer, using a single query, something like this: (just example code, by no means working code)

$query = "SELECT * FROM users JOIN banned ON banned.yam=users.yam WHERE users.yam='"&_MySQL_Real_Escape_String($MysqlConn,$yam)&"' AND password='"&_MySQL_Real_Escape_String($MysqlConn,$pass)&"' AND banned.isbanned='0'"

Such code would simply deny access if the person is banned, regardless of password correctness.

jacQues

Question about Fetch_Row()

When a VarChar field is empty or has a NULL value, the return value is Int(0) instead of the expected String("").

Ideally, an empty field would return String("") and a NULL value would return Default. Is this possible?

jacQues

Try this:
;===============================================================================
;
; Function Name:   _MySQL_Fetch_Row_StringArray
; Description::    Fetches one row to an array as strings
; Parameter(s):    $result         - MySQL Resut pointer returned from _MySQL_Real_Query
;                  $numberOfFields - [optional] The count of fields in the result set. (default: uses _MySQL_Num_Fields)
; Requirement(s):  libmysql.dll
; Return Value(s): Array with Strings. On error 0 (ZERO)
; Author(s):       Prog@ndy
;
;===============================================================================
;
Func _MySQL_Fetch_Row_StringArray($result, $fields = Default)
    If $fields = Default Then $fields = _MySQL_Num_Fields($result)
    If $fields <= 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)

Local $RowArr[$fields]

Local $mysqlrow = _MySQL_Fetch_Row($result, $fields)
    If Not IsDllStruct($mysqlrow) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)

Local $lenthsStruct = _MySQL_Fetch_Lengths($result)

Local $length, $fieldPtr
    For $i = 1 To $fields
        $length = DllStructGetData($lenthsStruct, 1, $i)
        $fieldPtr = DllStructGetData($mysqlrow, 1, $i)
        Switch $length=0
            Case True
                $RowArr[$i - 1] = ""
            Case Else
                $RowArr[$i - 1] = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate("char[" & $length & "]", $fieldPtr), 1)
        EndIf
    Next
    Return $RowArr
EndFunc   ;==>_MySQL_Fetch_Row_StringArray

You are right, empty string should be empty string, but if field is NULL, you should be able to recognize it.... Have to think about it, then i will update the download.