Window always on bottom?

Of course there if a way to have your gui always stay on top of all other windows, but what about behind all other windows?

I'm currently using the following code:

While 1
    if WinActive($Desktop) Then
        _WinAPI_SetWindowPos($Desktop, $HWND_BOTTOM, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $SWP_NOACTIVATE)
    Endif
WEnd

The problem is this requires the window to first be active before setting it to the bottom. So when the window gains focus after not having focus it will flicker on top of all other windows (normal behavoir) and then go to the back as it's told to do.

Is there a way to do this so that I can avoid flickering and just continously have my window on the bottom?

Edit: Also let it be known that even without checking to see if the window is active it still flickers

Edited by JohnnyThrash

Of course there if a way to have your gui always stay on top of all other windows, but what about behind all other windows?

I'm currently using the following code:

While 1
    if WinActive($Desktop) Then
        _WinAPI_SetWindowPos($Desktop, $HWND_BOTTOM, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $SWP_NOACTIVATE)
    Endif
WEnd

The problem is this requires the window to first be active before setting it to the bottom. So when the window gains focus after not having focus it will flicker on top of all other windows (normal behavoir) and then go to the back as it's told to do.

Is there a way to do this so that I can avoid flickering and just continously have my window on the bottom?

Edit: Also let it be known that even without checking to see if the window is active it still flickers

Searching found this which works well for me. Just comment out the last line to see the effect.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.