Multi-Level Pointer :(

Hello All!

As you can see, i'm new on this forum :mellow: I'm trying to read the value, that is hidden behind Multi-Level Pointer's. I got Evrything i need (I think so :P). The only problem is I GOT NO CLUE, HOW TO DO IT! I searched on forum, but haven't find anything.

Here is, what i wrote.

#include "NomadMemory.au3"

$PID = ProcessExists("Zezenia.exe")
$Adress = 0x0052B428
$DLL = _MemoryOpen($PID)

$OffSet1 = DEC(8)
$Offset2 = DEC(88)
$Offset3 = DEC("3C")

$Pomoc = _MemoryRead(_MemoryRead($Adress, $DLL) +$Offset1, $DLL)
$Pomoc2 = _MemoryRead(_MemoryRead($Pomoc, $DLL) +$Offset2, $DLL)
$Pomoc3 = _MemoryRead(_MemoryRead($Pomoc2, $DLL) +$Offset3, $DLL)
MsgBox(0, "TITLE", $Pomoc3)

It keep returning 0 to me ;(

Here is the CE screen. YES, I'm sure i got Static Adrees. (The green One)

Posted Image

Hi , welcome to the forum.

Zezenia

Game Rules

3) Cheating

a ) You are not allowed to modify the game client in any way.

B ) You are not allowed to use second or third party software or hardware to help you gain advantage in playing.

c ) Bug or game weakness abuse is strictly not allowed.

d ) Using someone else's account, or letting your account be used, even with permission, is probihited.

e ) Playing on multiple characters at the same time is unallowed.

f ) Trading accounts is probihited.

Announcement: Game Bots

If a game's EULA or TOS explicitly mention bots are not allowed, discussing ways to automate that game is not allowed here. Likewise, if a game features an online multiplayer component and you are attempting to automate it, discussion of such bots is not allowed here. If you create a thread to automate a game you need to make sure the game doesn't explicitly forbid it and that it does not feature multiplayer. Any game bot related thread may be closed for any reason. Repeatedly creating threads if your previous thread was closed will result in your removal from the site. Particularly egregious threads that clearly flaunt this announcement will be met with your removal from this site.

Play it safe, don't discuss game bots here.

GDIPlusDispose - A modified version of GDIPlus that auto disposes of its own objects before shutdown of the Dll using the same function Syntax as the original.EzMySql UDF - Use MySql Databases with autoit with syntax similar to SQLite UDF.

Oh I see, no "automatic something" at all, just CAC (computer aided cheating) a game whose terms clearly prohibit such.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)