one more quick question

ive been reading on this iniread/iniwrite for a couple days now and cant seem to crasp the concept

getting it to save to a certain directory cant do it it always saves to the desktop for me

also ive got 8 values i need it to read from and write to, its defeating me, if someone could just explain to me how to get it to read the values that i have inputed in a gui then save them, filename, and 7 number figures. im just lost on how to write this portion

ive tried IniWrite(@ScriptDir&"carname","input1","Input2",$Input1) wich failed for me horribly, i know how to get the functions to read the inputs in the gui, i cant however seem to get it to read the inputs for the iniwrite

Edited by darklonerlv

@ScriptDir&"carname" it's actually @ScriptDir&"\carname" - never forget that.

i know how to get the functions to read the inputs in the gui

I really doubt that. Why? Because you need GUICtrlRead to read the value of a control. GUICtrlRead($Input1)

Never forget that too.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Func _save()
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\darklonerlv.ini", "Input Box Section", "Input1", GUICtrlRead($Input1, 1))
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\darklonerlv.ini", "Input Box Section", "Input2", GUICtrlRead($Input2, 1))
EndFunc

Func _load()
    GUICtrlSetData($Input1,IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\darklonerlv.ini", "Input Box Section", "Input1", "NotFound"))
    GUICtrlSetData($Input1,IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\darklonerlv.ini", "Input Box Section", "Input2", "NotFound"))
EndFunc