AutoIt quick pixel help

Hey guys i just started using AutoIt yesterday and im doing pretty well. the code i need though is something like:

if pixel at (coordinates) = this color

then do bla bla bla

and if pixel at (coordinates)<> this color

then do bla bla bla

i just wanna know whats the code to make it check this place for the color and then do what i order, any way to do that?

PixelGetColor() << helpfile

Thank you very much :blink:

Got it working....

heres an example post

$var = PixelGetColor( 100 , 100 )
If $var = 0xCCCCCC Then $answer = MsgBox(4, "Bot Start", "Welcome to TLBB bot by Aloosh. This is v 0.1 Alpha and has many bugs. Over the time I will be improving this bot and add functionality to many other things. You  need to be at the grinding spot. I will be adding support for going there in the future. click Yes as soon as you are ready :D  OHH YEAH... Press ESCAPE to stop the bot:D")
If $var <> 0xCCCCCC Then MsgBox(4096, "Test", "This box will time out in 10 seconds", 10)

Congrdulations.

Something you ought to be aware of though, is that you will most likely be on your own when it comes to getting help, making a game bot.

You may want to reconsider the way you want to learn Autoit.

This is your crossroads, if you walk with the devil down that perilous path, learning Autoit will prove more difficult.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

And using PixelGetColor or PixelSearch to make a bot, that'll never end perfectly, or anything near a real bot, especially if you're making it for World of Warcraft. read / write memory is the only true way to make a "trustful" bot.

[u]Only by Attempting the Impossible You Can Earn the Remarkable[/u]

And using PixelGetColor or PixelSearch to make a bot, that'll never end perfectly, or anything near a real bot, especially if you're making it for World of Warcraft. read / write memory is the only true way to make a "trustful" bot.

3 words:

Diablo 2, mmBot