Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gazai

autoit3 installation on XP

5 posts in this topic

I have a little problem when running autoit3, couldn't find way to fix it:

I installed autoit3 by default to c/program/ on Windows XP with multi-language installed. The procedure didn't show anything wrong until I ran a test ($var=1/if $var=1 then msgbox(...)) on it. I ran this test, no error message showed up. But the expected message window didn't appear.Here is the message from lower panel:

+>08:40:52 Created program:D:\AUTOIT\t04.exe

->08:40:52 Warning: This is an Unicode compiled script and will not run on Win9x/ME.

>Exit code: 0 Time: 4.772

Another thing I noticed is the time spent on this 2-line script (I have 2gb memory and P4 cpu).

Any advice/suggestion is very helpful, thanks.

not sure what you have going on there.

I ran this fine

$var = 1
If $var = 1 Then MsgBox(0, "ww", "ds")

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Guess you did F7 in stead of F5?

you were right!!!

please forgive me on such stupidddd mistake!

A zillion thanks to Jos and others for the help