AutoitX

ZicZag

Hi,

I'm a web designer (PHP programmer) so I don't know much about java and objects.

I need a clear and complete code that shows me how to send a parameter to Autoit or AutoitX from a webpage (using ActiveX)

It's really really urgent help me

I need a clear and complete code that shows me how to send a parameter to Autoit or AutoitX from a webpage (using ActiveX)

And I need a clear and complete list of your bank accounts with passwords. Urgently! :blink:

Seriously, with this problem description you won't get to a solution even if you issued huge award money. What's the environment? What's the objective? What did you try? Where's your code finally?

UDFS & Apps:

Spoiler

DDEML.au3 - DDE Client + Server
Localization.au3 - localize your scripts
TLI.au3 - type information on COM objects (TLBINF emulation)
TLBAutoEnum.au3 - auto-import of COM constants (enums)
AU3Automation - export AU3 scripts via COM interfaces
TypeLibInspector - OleView was yesterday

Coder's last words before final release: WE APOLOGIZE FOR INCONVENIENCE 

Sorry for the bad description,

I just need to get a parameter (whatever) through the web using autoitX for my autoit application.

I just wanna know how to use autoitX over the web because all the topics about autoitX are codes with no tutorials or ...

TNX

I just need to get a parameter (whatever) through the web using autoitX for my autoit application.

Hmm... it's not getting any better, honestly.

"using autoitX" - as tool for cracking nuts? Chances for getting advice rise if you state your purpose clearly and describe your use-case. Better yet, show some code where AutoItX is to be used.

I just wanna know how to use autoitX over the web because all the topics about autoitX are codes with no tutorials or ...

I suggest you start with the online-help for AutoItX (AutoItX.chm - shipped with AutoIt), then you would want to try http://www.google.com/search?q=autoitx . You wouldn't expect someone to write a tutorial in the forum on your urgent demand, would you?

UDFS & Apps:

Spoiler

DDEML.au3 - DDE Client + Server
Localization.au3 - localize your scripts
TLI.au3 - type information on COM objects (TLBINF emulation)
TLBAutoEnum.au3 - auto-import of COM constants (enums)
AU3Automation - export AU3 scripts via COM interfaces
TypeLibInspector - OleView was yesterday

Coder's last words before final release: WE APOLOGIZE FOR INCONVENIENCE 

TNX

Chill out.

This section of the forum is very much less populated than the others.

AutoItX can be used in a variety of programming enviroments, and noy everyone uses the same, then from those languages the dll can be used via com or dynamic dll calling.

So it would take more than mr/mrs smithe knocking quick and thourogh examples for all of those combinations on a sunday morning before breakfast.

So let me whisper you a secret, bellowing your frustrations across the forum wont get your answer any faster.

For the record if i knew how to use it with PHP I would advise, as Im sure others would, given the time and oppertunity.

In conclusion, the fact that you are urgently needing this superhelp file, demonstrates that you need to think things through a little more before you urgently need something else you dont understand.

Use trail and error if you need to.

Best of luck.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.