REG_WRITE issue with binary value

I am attempting to make a change in the registry which would change the default outlook profile from cached exchange mode to normal mode.

Here is the registry value i am trying to change.

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<profilename>\13dbb0c8aa05101a9bb000aa002fc45a

REG_BINARY

The Current Value is 0x84000000

I need to change it to 0x04000000

However when i try changing it, it converts it to binary code value which is a bit random.

RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<profilename>\13dbb0c8aa05101a9bb000aa002fc45a","00036601","REG_BINARY","newvalue")

I have read the other topics and tried using binary($value) but this doesnt seem to work.

Can anyone help?

This is the correct usage of RegWrite with binary data:

RegWrite("...", "...", "REG_BINARY", Binary("0x04000000"))
Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes