About _IENavigate

I have this script to navigate to a website

Func Navigate($nNum, $nLink)
    If $nLink = "" Then
        $nLink = "about:blank"
        _IENavigate($oIE[$nNum], $nLink, 0)
        GUICtrlSetData($Tab[$nNum], "Blank Page")
    Else
        _IENavigate($oIE[$nNum], $nLink, 0)
        $nLink = CheckLink($nLink)
        GUICtrlSetData($Tab[$nNum], $nLink)
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>Navigate

I'm having some issues with logging in. Some login forms accept the input and logins my account.

But some forms doesn't trigger _IENavigate by either pressing the Enter key or clicking on the login button.

I checked the source of website that i can't login and some that i can.

Working login pages have complete action url ex. facebook

<form method="POST" action="https://login.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1" id="login_form">

While forms which i can't login have incomplete action.

<form name="myForm" action="login.php" method="post">

First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack. -George Carrette[sub]GD Keylogger Creator (never released)[/sub][sub]Garena Autojoin v3.0[/sub]

I had a very similar problemw with an embeded IE window, the only way I could make it work was to initiate and external autoit script. So basically I would run another script that would send enter. For some reason the IE browser would not accept it directly from the script. I posted this question a few weeks ago with no replies.

Your conclusion is flawed - whether a fully qualified URL is in the action property or not cannot be the cause of your trouble, the missing pieces of the URL are implied.

Likewise, whether the DOM actions or mouse clicks are performed by the main script or an ancillary one cannot be relevant.

More likely, look at Javascript attached to the elements for other requirements (like onmousedown actions).

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Bump yourself. I told you what to look for and you simply said you couldn't figure it out... the ball is in your court.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble