Screen Capture Server

dexto

Quality of the JPEG can be changed at "DllStructSetData($_GtData, "Quality", 80)" 80% currently.

Dimensions of the picture can be changed by changing:

Global $iWa = $iW / 2
Global $iHa = $iH / 2

Currently Half of the original screen size.

As far as Commit Charge

It loads the screen BITMAP, processing it and disposing it.

Good thing its cleaning BITMAPs properly... can you imagine haw fast would it fill RAM if it was leaking? ;)

You miss the point of my question. Big commit charge is a cause of browser process not the server. So it's need to do something with memory used by the browser process.

Just make a test:

Open your server and your browser and then open task manager and take a look at memory used by your browser. Wait something like 5 minutes and check again memory used by your browser. The difference will be huge. That's what I`m talking about.

When the words fail... music speaks.

Awesome!!!!

Do you think it would be possible to modify the Stream to use a Webcam instead?

I really need that for my P2P program Ive been developing (check out my P2P Engine UDF).

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

Awesome!!!!

Do you think it would be possible to modify the Stream to use a Webcam instead?

I really need that for my P2P program Ive been developing (check out my P2P Engine UDF).

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

• 1 month later...
  • 13 years later...