Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KurogamineNox

Need Help

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I need some help so if its alright can someone steer me into the right direction of a few things I would like to know.

I want to make a GUI that can do a few things.

1. Automate Windows Media Player

2. Control the Windows Volume with that bar thingy

3. Edit: Show what your current internet connection is and signal strength of connected internet connection.

4. Load inside a full screen game(which I think is dll injecting idk)

Note on 4: I have asked a moderator already about number 4, he does not care as long as it is automating windows media player. This is for thoughs who want to steer me over to the announcement page.

If anyone could steer me to recent topics that could help me would be a great help. Even greater help if providing an example but its for you guys to decide.

Edited by KurogamineNox

What ;)? You really don't want it to control the coffee machine too :) ?

Honestly, break that request up, gather some samples, try some combinations and come back with a little more specific requests...

Alright, well to start how about automating windows media player? Just a simple play/pause on a GUI.

Thought about checking windows media player with the Window Info program but I did not really get any results with my version.

Go through the several media player implementation in the example section ("Media Player","Search titles only" in the examples gives me 36 hits) and just chose one which nearly fits your needs, then build the rest on top of that (for the other functions there are surely other samples in the example section).

Alright ill see what I can do. Thanks for steering me there lol. I liked the coffee comment. :3