Randoming help Please & misc

bqp2

Just download tonight and got a fully functional bot, i love your program, now back on topic

I got the randomize numbers 1 to 5 or 5 to 10 figured out but i was curious is there a way to have it randomly pick between preassigned numbers

example randomize one of these pre determined numbers

143 213 423 714

these are just examples of course, but is there a way to have it randomly select one of them numbers?

Havent ran bot since i added this but will this work

if $arrow = 51 then $arrow = 0

$arrow = $arrow + 1

using a script to select state and thanks to distric of columbia there is 51 lol, anyways after it selects last state i want it to start back at one

Last question as you can see by the $arrow the script is gonna be clicking on a box then using arrow key to go down $arrow times before i do that and mess up and come back when i do mouseclick on box would i just use

$down = 1

do

Send {DOWN}

Until $down = $arrow

$down = 1

Edited by bqp2

Load the list of numbers into an array and then...

Global $numberList[4] = [97, 1234, 764, 5]
$RamdomNumber = $numberList[Random(0, 3, 1)]
MsgBox(0,"", $RamdomNumber)

and the other stuff i had right?

last question i just gave a few numbers there is really gonna be over a 100 different numbers, with that said its obvious

Global $numberList[4] = [97, 1234, 764, 5]
i change the [4] to what ever amount of numbers i have

but does the (0, 3, 1)] change in the

$RamdomNumber = $numberList[Random(0, 3, 1)]

?

688 post and you don't know how to read?

Please tell me which game requires you to select state and load web page?

if i wanted a bot for games they can be bought Anywhere, thanks for trying to look out thou

Only 3 posts and already ...

Chill out dude.

+ Just a other minor fact, you might take note of, about this forum is that hard boiled eggs generally have a short live time around here.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Try to read that number again.

Please tell me which game requires you to select state and load web page?

Here you go. I am quite sure I don't know every game out there, so I don't usually bother wat game a bot could be used for, just that it looks like it might be a game bot.

Perhaps I should learn to read, because I can't seem to read anything about a web page in your previous posts.

When I see a thread that could fall under the game bot policy I post the link, so the OP can drop the topic, or so he can clarify he's not automating a game. (Both are pretty rare. Usually you get some weird excuse why it is ok for them to bot a game)

I admit that my post could have done with the above explanation.

Could you explain what the purpose of your script is, so me and others might feel they can respond freely?

If not, similar questions have been asked multiple times before. At least once very recently, so you could try searching.

Try to read that number again.

Here you go. I am quite sure I don't know every game out there, so I don't usually bother wat game a bot could be used for, just that it looks like it might be a game bot.

Perhaps I should learn to read, because I can't seem to read anything about a web page in your previous posts.

When I see a thread that could fall under the game bot policy I post the link, so the OP can drop the topic, or so he can clarify he's not automating a game. (Both are pretty rare. Usually you get some weird excuse why it is ok for them to bot a game)

I admit that my post could have done with the above explanation.

Could you explain what the purpose of your script is, so me and others might feel they can respond freely?

If not, similar questions have been asked multiple times before. At least once very recently, so you could try searching.

well i wasn't being rude i didn't realize games required that stuff but just to set mind at ease, the script im making isn't for a game, I have a Verizon internet card which has different isp every time i connect, My site ask which state you live in from a drop down box, i then click on other tabs from within my site to raise my site count & Alexia rating, this is just a test script & old site i have for when i launch my GPT Site it will all be ready,

I apologize if i came of rude but when you replied no game bots i am like lol i am 39 i out grew games

Edited by bqp2

Fair enough. The trick to choosing something at random from a number of predefined options is to put the options in an array and then just pick a random array element using Random()

Here is an example function that demonstrates the principle:

ConsoleWrite(_PickRandom("012|345|678|876|543|210|123|456|789|987|654|321|Test|blah|etc") & @CRLF)

;returns a random element from a delimited string.
Func _PickRandom($sNumbers, $sDelim = "|")
    If Not $sNumbers Then Return SetError(1)
    Local $aNumbers = StringSplit($sNumbers,$sDelim)
    If Not IsArray($aNumbers) Then Return SetError(2)
    Return $aNumbers[Random(1,$aNumbers[0],1)]
EndFunc

P.S. Not sure how reliable this source is, but seen as you'd be a PC gamer if you where using autoit to bot, you'd be under the average age.

Edited by Tvern

I apologize if i came of rude but when you replied no game bots i am like lol i am 39 i out grew games

I am 49 and I still play online games, so age isn't really a determining factor as to whether one games or not. After all, when I was 39, Everquest 1 was only out for a year, and I played every day with my kids. :graduated:

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

okay after second day with bot i think i did good, however it runs but every few cycles it misses a click or close and has to be reseted

any way to make it Auto restart if remains idle after 60 mins,

few things i notice dont work, the $arrow call it always hits "a" and never goes down like its supose to

also looking at it i notice the same sequance of lines used twice anyone wish to look this over and tell me my mistakes maybe make it more clean & stable?

#include <Process.au3>
Run("C:\Program Files\Verizon Wireless\VZAccess Manager\VZAccess Manager.exe")
$Lower = 51
$Upper = 71
$times = Random($Lower,$Upper,1)
$t = 0
$arrow = 1
$LowerLimit = 2
$UpperLimit = 3
$RandomNumber = Random($LowerLimit,$UpperLimit,1)
$clicks = $RandomNumber - 1
While $t <> $times
$t = $t + 1
;Banners Click
Do
Sleep(15000)
_RunDOS("RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255")
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left", 1020, 348 )
Sleep(10000)
Run("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" )
Sleep(15000)
Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
MouseClick("left", 335, 572 )
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 700, 573 )
Sleep(5000)
Send("{CTRLUP}")
Sleep(20000)
MouseClick("left", 485, 122 )
Sleep(5000)
Send("!{F4}")
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 939, 355 )
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 1412, 6 )
Sleep(5000)
$clicks = $clicks - 1
Sleep(5000)
Until $clicks = 0

;Banners completed
Sleep(15000)
Sleep(5000)
Run("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" )
Sleep(15000)
Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
MouseClick("left", 335, 572 )
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 700, 573 )
Sleep(5000)
Send("{CTRLUP}")
Sleep(20000)
MouseClick("left", 491, 123 )
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 916, 501 )
Sleep(5000)
$down = 1
Send("a")
If $arrow > 1 then
Do  
Send("{DOWN}") 
$down = $down + 1
Until $down = $arrow
EndIf
Sleep(5000)
send("{ENTER}")
MouseClick("left", 922, 573 )
Sleep(10000)
MouseClick("left", 315, 122 )
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 690, 510 )
Sleep(5000)
Sleep(5000)
$down = 1
Send("a")
If $arrow > 1 then
Do  
Send("{DOWN}") 
$down = $down + 1
Until $down = $arrow
EndIf
Sleep(5000)
send("{ENTER}")
MouseClick("left", 698, 557 )
Sleep(30000)
Send("!{F4}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("!{F4}")
Sleep(5000)
Sleep(5000)
if $arrow = 51 then $arrow = 1
WEnd

Also this Part

Send("!{F4}")
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 939, 355 )
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 1412, 6 )
Sleep(5000)

Causes it to stop alot cause the site i close auto pops up a are you sure you wanna go message, i tried Mouse click but this dumb pop up Shows up in random spots.

Thanks in advance

Edited by bqp2