Paws & Tales Mini-Player

Damein

This is my first fully functional AutoIt script, I really like how it came out.

Special thanks to Tvern for his help!

Episode Selection Choices:

Randomize an Episode

Choose an Episode from a drop-down list

Description shown in a edit box when selected.

Screenshots:

Starting GUI

Posted Image

Random GUI

Posted Image

Selection GUI

Posted Image

Selection GUI 2

Posted Image

Player

Posted Image

Source for downloading Episode Names, Links & Info

Download Episode Names & Info.au3

Source for the GUI/Player

Paws & Tales Mini-Player.au3

Let me know what you think, if anyone here even knows what Paws & Tales is :graduated:

If you have kids, try it out, they may enjoy it

(It is a Christian radio, but most of the episodes don't put a huge emphasize on religion)

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

*** EDIT ***

When I was trying to implement a way to press the pause/play button easily I made it so space sent a bunch of tab keys that I forgot to remove when it didn't work, so in the script for the player, if you remove the HotKeySet for space and at the very end the Func for play/pause then you won't have any problems.

If you don't want to do it yourself you can get it here instead:

Updated Player Script

Paws & Tales Mini-Player.au3

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Thanks a lot playlet, that fixed it up.

Also, no reviews yet, with 16 downloads :graduated:

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made