Randomization/Search feature

Fluorine

Hello, I am new to AutoIt and need a little help. Right now I am making a little bot for swagbucks (gay I know). This is what I have so far.

MouseClick ( "Left", 35, 100, 2)
WinWait ("iGoogle - Windows Internet Explorer", "", 5)
WinSetState ("iGoogle - Windows Internet Explorer", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Send ("{f6}")
Send (" www.swagbucks.com")
Send ("{Enter}")
MouseClick ( "Left", 1000, 160, 1)
Sleep (2000)
Send ("rileyline@hotmail.com")
Send ("{TAB}")
Send ("MY PASS")
MouseClick ("Left", 790, 580, 1)

Ive been looking in the help file and I think I know what I want to do, I just don't know how to do it. I want a randomization feature that will randomly search a number from 1 - 100. I want it to search fairly slowly because if you search too fast it will screw up. I also want to add a do.. until. and I want it to search 500 times and then logout and shut down the internet window. I know how to logout but what do I need to shutdown the Internet window.

Thanks in advance!,

Fluorine.

• Moderators

Fluorine.

I am making a little bot

A pity you missed reading this before you posted that. :P

Try asking legitimate questions and you will get lots of help. :x

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Hello, I am new to AutoIt and need a little help. Right now I am making a little bot for swagbucks (gay I know). This is what I have so far.

MouseClick ( "Left", 35, 100, 2)
WinWait ("iGoogle - Windows Internet Explorer", "", 5)
WinSetState ("iGoogle - Windows Internet Explorer", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
Send ("{f6}")
Send (" www.swagbucks.com")
Send ("{Enter}")
MouseClick ( "Left", 1000, 160, 1)
Sleep (2000)
Send ("rileyline@hotmail.com")
Send ("{TAB}")
Send ("MY PASS")
MouseClick ("Left", 790, 580, 1)

Ive been looking in the help file and I think I know what I want to do, I just don't know how to do it. I want a randomization feature that will randomly search a number from 1 - 100. I want it to search fairly slowly because if you search too fast it will screw up. I also want to add a do.. until. and I want it to search 500 times and then logout and shut down the internet window. I know how to logout but what do I need to shutdown the Internet window.

Thanks in advance!,

Fluorine.

Bots are not allowed here.

Read this.

Likewise, neither are automation scripts that cost others money.

If you want to do it, you will have to figure it out yourself.

--EDIT-- Damn. Melba beat me.

Edited by shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

• Moderators

shanet,

It is not a race! :shifty:

But thank you for trying to get others to follow the forum rules. :x

By the way, when you reply please use the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of the page rather then the "Reply" button in the post itself. That way you do not get the contents of the previous post quoted in your reply and the whole thread becomes easier to read. :P

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

To be quite honest, this is not a game whatsoever, and it isn't costing them money, if anything it's going to make them money from constant use of their services. Now that's out of the way any chance on getting help? Or atleast explaining how it would work without writing any code? :x

• Developers

I was actually expecting people on this site to be helpful, not a bunch of douchebags..

bye bye

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)