Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bam

Using proxies

4 posts in this topic

Hello

I was wondering if there was a way to have a script able to go out to a web page through a proxy and not effect any other internet explorer browsers so that you can still use the internet with out a proxy but the script dose.

Any ideas? :x

yea i have ideas, that would have to be managed by... hold on, maybe you shouldnt be asking this? You may get in trouble and therefore us as well. Sorry.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:
%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

I don't think I would get in trouble for asking sense there has been threads on how to use ie with a proxy but when you do that it changes all ie's to that proxy. I like using the ie functions but I don't want the script to affect any ie's that im currently using to browse.

I don't think I would get in trouble for asking sense there has been threads on how to use ie with a proxy but when you do that it changes all ie's to that proxy. I like using the ie functions but I don't want the script to affect any ie's that im currently using to browse.

as far as i know there is not a way to use a proxy (with windows OS) with the same browser.

but if you want to open IE and proxy Firefox that is not a problem.