_IEImgClick coordinates possible?

Ive come across a situation where i need to use _IEImgClick function and click on a certain random coordinate on that picture. Also i cant use ControlClick for what i need. I examined the function and found that it clicks the image using this: $img.click

So can someone tell me what this .click even is, and if it can be assigned additional coordinates on that image? Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The $img.click is just using the COM method provided by IE for an IMG element object. The .click method does not accept any parameters, so passing X/Y coordinates is out of the question by that means. You could get the screen coordinates with _IEPropertyGet() and "ScreenX"/"ScreenY" then MouseClick().

Why would the click coordinates matter, though? If this is about a game, read the sticky and drop the topic.

:x

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law