Multiple Domains/local admins loop

I have a Annual sales meeting coming up and I have been working on an automated system maintenance, clean up and install some reporting software and such. We are servicing three different domain's users and each domain has a different local admin account. So for the maintenance to function correctly the user will need Admin rights. So I have a username prompt and the use the @logondomain macro to get which domain they belong too. I am using the runaswait function to run a net command to add them as an admin. My problem may be syntax or the way I am formating the strings, I honestly spent 5 hours just on this part of the script and am stuck. Everything after this portion runs fine once the user has admin rights. I am hoping someone can help cure my insanity or show me a better way to do this.

While 1
            If Not IsDeclared("sInputBoxAnswer") Then Dim $sInputBoxAnswer ; Prompt for Technician
            $sInputBoxAnswer = InputBox("Domain Username","Enter your PC login account (ex. Tsmith): ","" & @UserName," ","300","150","555","555");Default autofill with current logon name.
                Select
                Case @Error = 0 ;OK and the string returned is valid
                    If $sInputBoxAnswer <> "" Then ExitLoop
                Case @Error = 1 ;Cancel button was pushed
                    Exit
                Case @Error = 3 ;Timeout
                    Exit
                EndSelect
WEnd

While not IsAdmin() 

$domain1 = String("Microsoft") 
    $domain2 = string("Contoso")
    $domain3 = string("fabricam")
    $domain = String(@LogonDomain)
;$compname = String(@Computername)
    MsgBox(0, "Domain","" &$domain & @LF & $domain1 &@lf & $domain2 &@lf & $domain3, 15); show me how they are populated for debugging
    $result1 = StringCompare ($domain, $domain1 ) 

$result2 = StringCompare ($domain, $domain2 )

$result3 = StringCompare ($domain, $domain3)

Select ;This will Select will add user to the local admin group based on their domain using thier local Admin account.
            Case $result1 = 0   ;String is the same

$result4 = runaswait ("admin1",@ComputerName, "Password1",1,  @ComSpec & 'net localgroup administrators microsoft\'&$sInputBoxAnswer &' /ADD', @SW_SHOW); insert the name typed by the Technician 
                    if @error <> 0 then 
                    MsgBox(0, "Attemp to add", "Action Failed " & $result4, 10)
                    FileWrite(@ComputerName&".txt", @CRLF & "really you suck at scripting "&$sInputBoxAnswer &@CRlf)
                    Exit
                    EndIf
            Case $result2 = 0   
                runaswait ("admin2", @ComputerName, "Password2",@ComSpec & 'NET LOCALGROUP administrators contoso\' & $sInputBoxAnswer & ' /ADD', @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE);insert the name typed by the Technician 
            Case $result3 = 0 
                RunAsWait ("admin3", @ComputerName, "Password3",@ComSpec & 'NET LOCALGROUP administrators fabricam\' & $sInputBoxAnswer & ' /ADD', @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE);insert the name typed by the Technician 
        EndSelect
WEnd
Edited by freddykid

The return value of IsAdmin() will not change while the script is running. After being added to a group, the user must logout/login to pick up the additional token for that group membership.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

The issue was a syntax issue that I finally worked out. I removed @comspec and then specified the working Dir... even though it should have defaulted there.

Old not working

$result4 = runaswait ("admin1",@ComputerName, "Password1",1,  @ComSpec & 'net localgroup administrators microsoft\'&$sInputBoxAnswer &' /ADD', @SW_SHOW)

Working syntax

$result4 = RunAsWait ('admin1',@ComputerName, 'Password1','', 'NET LOCALGROUP administrators microsoft\'&$sInputBoxAnswer & ' /add', @SystemDir); insert the name typed by the Technician

The return value of IsAdmin() will not change while the script is running. After being added to a group, the user must logout/login to pick up the additional token for that group membership.

:)

Thanks for the reply, Yeah sorry I tried to keep this as short as possible in the area I had a problem with. But once the "net localgroup" @error = 0 I exit the loop and force logoff.

if @error <> 0 then 
    MsgBox(0, "Attemp to add", "Action Failed ", 10)
    Exit
ElseIf @error = 0 then 
    ExitLoop

Wend

MsgBox (0, "", "Please logoff and Re-run the ASM script again...Logging off in 15 seconds.",15); If the user did not have Admin Rights then the script forces a logoff.
RunWait ("Shutdown.exe -l -f",@SystemDir, @SW_SHOW)

This is nested in another loop which checks prior if the user is an admin.if they are it skips this whole part.

Edited by freddykid