FTP.au3

w0uter

Thanks that's really a usefull tool for testing, but at the moment i need an ftp server that runs non-stop.

??? Your request was for an ftp server to test your upload script. That can be done with babyftp!!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

??? Your request was for an ftp server to test your upload script. That can be done with babyftp!!

I know that my script works, i need an fpt server for it which can be accessed non-stop thats all :) But some free ftp servers somehow can't be uploaded by this script.. I would need one which can be..

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

I know that my script works, i need an fpt server for it which can be accessed non-stop thats all :) But some free ftp servers somehow can't be uploaded by this script.. I would need one which can be..

this is definetly the WRONG forum to ask for a free ftp server. Go to a warez forum!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

this is definetly the WRONG forum to ask for a free ftp server. Go to a warez forum!

what does free ftp hosting has to do with warez omg ? you have no idea what i am talking about, do you ? :)

My programs:[topic="40019"]Sudoku[/topic], [topic="41258"]Suitcase game & Random jokes[/topic], [topic="41641"]8 Queens[/topic], [topic="41679"]Puzzle Generator[/topic], [topic="42045"]Snake[/topic]My UDFs:[topic="41309"]Prime functions & Prime game[/topic]Other:Fake emailer

what does free ftp hosting has to do with warez omg ? you have no idea what i am talking about, do you ? :)

I know what you are talking about! And I also know what you did last summer!!!

My code is:

$dllhandle = DllOpen('wininet.dll')
$Open = _FTPOpen('FTPControl')
$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)
$Ftpp = _FTPMakeDir($Conn, "Test2")
$Ftpp1 = _FTPSetCurrentDir($Conn, "Test2")
$Ftpp2 = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\Planning_UE3.xml', 'Planning_UE3.xml',0x08000000 )
$Ftpp3 = _FTPGetCurrentDir($Conn)
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
DllClose($dllhandle)

But it creates a file on the server with this name:

.pureftpd-upload.45bb2485.15.1989.d5a3f1e4

File type:

D5A3F1E4

You noticed (I suppose) that I used the Passive Connection flag. But I tried without it and it did the same.

What can I do?

I am from chinese

and pool in speak english

so "double posting the same post as before"

my one scrip download from server use HTTP or FTP

with "INETGET" will write target FILE and TEMP file at a same time

so will caused computer run slowly.

I dont understand your meaning,and never seen fuction "INETGET"

Can you spell out ?

by the way ,wish you goodluck

One is never too old to learn

But it creates a file on the server with this name:

.pureftpd-upload.45bb2485.15.1989.d5a3f1e4

File type:

D5A3F1E4

You noticed (I suppose) that I used the Passive Connection flag. But I tried without it and it did the same.

That's obviously a security measure of the ftp server (see pureftpd manual).

What can I do?

Change the configuration of the ftp server!

#include <Ftp.au3>
$server = 'www.bsed.somee.com'
$username = 'user'
$pass = 'pass'

$dllhandle = DllOpen('wininet.dll')
$Open = _FTPOpen('ftp')
$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe', '/bsed/notepad.exe')
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)
DllClose($dllhandle)

What's wrong with this?, it isn't uploading to my "bsed" folder....

Edited by backstabbed

tolle indicium

What's wrong with this?, it isn't uploading to my "bsed" folder....

hm.... what's wrong? NO error checking. That's wrong.... :)

• 1 month later...

I downloaded FTP.au3 from the 1st page of this thread, and I can't connect to any ftp servers. This is the code I use to test and it fails on connect each time. Am I missing something?

#include "FTP.au3"
$server = 'ftp.domain.com'
$username = 'username'
$pass = 'password'

$Open = _FTPOpen('MyFTP Control')
If @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "ERROR", "Can't Open")
    Exit
EndIf
$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass, 21)
If @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "ERROR", "Can't Connect.")
    Exit
EndIf

• 3 weeks later...

posted for 10 hours now and already 128+ reads and 55 downloads.

btw 250 posts :whistle:

That was quite a long time ago.... Looks really good. It'll definatly help me with my FTP file uploader... Thanks!

Can it help me get the name of the files and folders already existing on the directoy ? So that I may create a visual tree of the file and folder system.

Is it possible to get the names, properties and date of creation of those files and folders ? As we see in common FTP upload/downloading agents.

Thanks in advance :whistle:

Hi Wouter,

We have a directory of files on our ftp server. I need a script that runs every 15mins to make a connection to the ftp server and download all files that were added or updated within the last 15mins to a local drive

or on to a different windows server? Files that have not been changed or added need not be copied.

Please help! Thanks.

Stack

Stack,

I have replied to your post about this in the General forum

Martin

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

w0uter, I was on MSDN's site snooping around through the WinInet Functions, but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Did you ever find any info on retrieving modified date (etc.) attribute of files on a server? I'm still looking, but I thought I'd ask in the meantime.

A decision is a powerful thing

w0uter, I was on MSDN's site snooping around through the WinInet Functions, but couldn't find what I'm looking for. Did you ever find any info on retrieving modified date (etc.) attribute of files on a server? I'm still looking, but I thought I'd ask in the meantime.

Look here

slemke added _FTPFileFindFirst() and _FTPFileFindNext() functions to FTP UDF and with this you can obtain also file atributes and dates

Zedna, thanks! I didn't notice the update script. I was going to add all those.

One question, how do you use FindFirstFile to obtain attribute? I mean I was reading about all that stuff on MSDN (FtpFindFirstFile), but I didn't see anything about file attributes. I might be missing the obvious.

thanks again for that link. That saved me a ton of time! If you could shed any light on how to use FindFirstFile to obtain file attributes that would be awesome (I'm just looking for another nudge in the right direction). In the meantime, I'll keep searching now that I know FindFirstFile is a good place to pay attention.

(BTW, nice catch on that big bug for FtpGeFileSize. That would have driven me nuts)

"FTPFindFirstFile - Searches the specified directory of the given FTP session. File and directory entries are returned to the application in the WIN32_FIND_DATA structure."

Next I read

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365740.aspx

that's the key!

I just got to figure out how to assemble the info into a working example file. I don't really know how - YET :shocked: